HDS Systems        

Thread: "Curb your Enthusiasm" with Larry David

Flashaholic

Default "Curb your Enthusiasm" with Larry David

The series entitled "Curb Your Enthusiasm" starring Larry David (one of the creaters of "Seinfield") comes on Showcase channel here in Canada. The show cracks me up! Is this show popular in the U.S.? Because of the lanquage I presume it appears on an alternative type channel. Just wondering because the show is hilarious. If it comes on in your area you should watch it!
    Last edited by HighLight; 06-08-2006 at 05:17 PM.

Default Re: "Curb yor Enthusiasm" with Larry David

It airs on HBO, where they are allowed to say anything they want. It isn't very popular, which is a shame.

It's currently one of my favrotie shows, I own all of the seasons on DVD. David isn't sure if he wants to write a new season, though. I hope he does. There have been 5 seasons so far.

Flashaholic

Default Re: "Curb yor Enthusiasm" with Larry David

I can't understand why its not so popular because its hilarious. Maybe its my imagination but I think I'm like Larry Davids' character in a lot of ways. I hope he does another season!

Default Re: "Curb your Enthusiasm" with Larry David

In my humble opinion, without a doubt, the funniest dry humor I have ever witnessed.

Karl

Default Re: "Curb your Enthusiasm" with Larry David

I don't watch it, but my mom watches it religiously. She's seen every episode several times. I caught a few moments of it and thought it was funny, but have always managed to be doing something else that keeps me from gaining too much interest.