• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Super Flashight 2, Maxlite, Arc LS *ALL SOLD*

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Hello all, I have a whole bunch of very special lights that I am going to let go. I hope that you enjoy them.

1. *SOLD* Arc Mania Maxlite $250 *SOLD* - I think this light speaks for it self for the most part. It is a great light that is powered by a single AA primary battery. I will include the Pelican 1010 case that it is in. This light is in perfect condition, and I have only used it a couple times to play with it, never carried.

Light:
ml.jpg

Light in box:
mlbox.jpg

2. *SOLD* Super Flashlight 2 $250 *SOLD* - This is the previous generation of the Super flashlight series. It uses a Lux III emitter and works with both the reflector and the optic, both of which are included. This light is compatible with the SFIII (and SF1 as far as I know, but I have never tried it) series lights, if you want to mix and match, it is a light that is well built to the highest standards and it breaks my heart to let it go. I put some glO-rings on it, but I will remove them if the buyer wants me to. The light is in near perfect condition, I can not find any spots on it.

Light:
sf2.jpg

Light in box:
sf2box.jpg

3. *SOLD* Arc LS modded with TX0H FluPIC $160 *SOLD* - This has the new Arc LS FluPIC in it that is running a TX0H, it also has a brand new McR-18 reflector and a UCL lens. The FluPIC is a custom style FluPIC and only has 2 different levels on it, I think that it makes a nice simple light. I will include the Arc LS case with the light. As far as I can tell the light is in great condition, I cant find any dings or marks in it.

Light:
ls1.jpg

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted here in this thread will get priority for the light they want. All prices included shipping to the CONUS, I will ship international at cost. If you have any questions please PM me or post here. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Re: FS: Maxlite, Super Flashight 2, Arc LS

I'll Take #1, PM sent & :paypal:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Howdy Mini-Moder,:wave:

If the Super Flashlight is 2 Stage I`ll take it!:grin2:

PayPal is waiting!:rock:

Ken

roguesw

Enlightened

nice!!!!!!!!!!!
all you have to do is put the names katokichi and arc mania and you have an instant winner
awesome dude
and nice snag for everyone :)
Des

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: Super Flashight 2

Maxlite and LS are both SPF.

Kenster, The SF2 does not by default have 2 stage. However non of the SF's ever had 2 stage. There are a few of the SFIII's that TrueBlue modded the kroll to be 2 stage. The SF2 uses the kroll in the same way, so you could easily make it into a 2 stage light.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great snag G-2 the Maxlite is an incredible light and being driven by a single AA it's a real winner! only like 25 - 26 were sold here on the CPF the buy in thread and almost all the rest were sold in Japan.

doug

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Here is another kind of Maxlite and SF2, the not for sale here SFIII is only pictured.

cross2.jpg

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I forgot you also snagged the K2 maxlite.. how does the beam look? compared to your old Maxlite.

doug

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: Super Flashight 2, Maxlite, Arc LS *ALL SOLD OR SPF*

The Maxlite and LS sre both sold. And the SF2 is SPF. Thanks all.

tanghy, clear some PM's...

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

I am not sure how much it matters now. But I completely forgot to mention that the SF2's serial number is #008...

tanghy

Newly Enlightened

hi i cleared my PM

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

All sold, Thanks everyone.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice grab Kazu !!