• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Custom Purple Grooved ROP 2c lithium

slaps

Newly Enlightened
Custom made by cpf member cmacclel. Purple Grooved(head & body) 2c lithium mag(2x18650). Has a light stipple reflector, both a borofloat and UCL lens, 5 min runtime on both the high and low bulb. Will also include 2 new in package bulb sets(contains both the high & low bulb) total of 4 new bulbs.
Used for 10 minutes and switched the bulbs once, no scratches, never carried. I just prefer smaller lights. Beautiful light, screaming bright. $125 Paypal only, US only, USPS priority shipping included. First to post "I'll take it" has priority. Please PM me for my paypal info. Thanks.
If you search for purple lithium ROP in custom&mod BST there is a nice picture of cmacclel's work. Mine is identical.

Last edited:

slaps

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Purple Grooved ROP 2c lithium

I have a terrible camera, no pics. However there was a post awhile back from cmacclel himself in BST I believe with some beautiful pics. The light I'm selling is identical.

slaps

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Purple Grooved ROP 2c lithium

No, but I am including an extra lens and 2 new&complete 3854 bulb sets.
But, for $10 more I can include the 2 LG2400 18650's that have 2 charges on them and 10 min total runtime.

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD:pENDING FUNDS: Custom Purple Grooved ROP 2c lithium

ppl sent. Thanks