shootout video on youtube: u2, e1l, x200a, x200b

InfidelCastro

Banned
When did this UTube thing spring up? I've never heard of it before and all of a sudden I've got half a dozen people this week sending me youtube links.
My flash isn't working, so I'll have to watch later.

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting video in the first one, but it's tough to tell much when he's pointing 5 watt lights at a wall three feet away. It would have been much more informative if he had a twenty foot long hallway somewhere...

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
anyone wanna make some video beamshots of their lights?? We would all be very greatful.

-David

SFR

Newly Enlightened

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ty_Bower said:
Interesting video in the first one, but it's tough to tell much when he's pointing 5 watt lights at a wall three feet away. It would have been much more informative if he had a twenty foot long hallway somewhere...

I think people expect more from a video. I have seen plenty of wall pic beamshot's on here, done from 12" then 6' or something. Which only reinforces my opinion wall pic's tell very little about a light other then a brightness/power diff.

You tube has been around for a while, but was not accessed much. it's fun to go search for some old 80's video, some major chesse! some are still well done. VDG

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hate to sound like *******, especially if the person that made those videos is here on CPF and reads this...

I really don't think they were worth watching. The second one was the worst, it was so poorly executed that I actually laughed.

Latest posts