Tri-lux Dimmable?

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember these a while back made by Icarus, but havent heard about them lately. Anyone know? I wanted to know how much one would cost now, but there havent been any on BST yet.

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
The switch dimmable Tri-Lux is just around the bend, Georges80 is working on the driver right now....And I'm working on some mods for it, stay tuned :D

Later
Kelly

Last edited:

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
What im aiming for is a quadlux on a 1D or 1C setup although Im not sure about the driver voltage.

Turbo_E

Enlightened
for a 1 D i think you can fit 3 CR123's (in adapter) the fatman and dimmer POT should work fine. id make one, but i dont have a lathe or any skills in machining. :(

a stubby mag would be awesome.

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Turbo E,

When George makes the FatFlex available there will be no need for a pot sticking out to control the brightness of the light. You will be able to control on/off, brightness and program the driver through the switch. It should be sweet :grin2:

Mags, I feel sure a bunch of modders already have plans for this diver, we just have to wait and see what shows up :whistle:

:devil:

Later
Kelly

Last edited:

Turbo_E

Enlightened
im one of those guys who like turning knobs as opposed to repetedly clicking a button (like my car stereo for example). but thats just me.

rscanady

Enlightened
My trilux is currently setup as follows:

3x UWOJ Lux III in series
1 Fatman convertor with external 50k Log pot.
2x 18650 Li-ION.

This light stays in my truck and is awesome. I too though am eagerly awaiting the FATFLEX, in which I will them transplant my LE.

Ryan

ktronik

Enlightened
I have made 1C & 1D dimmable Mag very cheaply w AMC7135 LDO drivers...it could even be made to drive 3 / K2's...

The better driver would be the Fatflex/ fatman...

But if its cheap you are after, check my posts for details...

Enjoy

Ktronik