fireworks club 2 day shoot

lampare

Newly Enlightened
If anyone is interested the fireworks club I belong is having its spring shoot friday and saturdy in Warren ,New Hampshire on the dam just ask anyone in town.If anyone is interested come down and ask for me Joe or lampare they all know my name.

Lightmeup

Enlightened
lampare said:
If anyone is interested the fireworks club I belong is having its spring shoot friday and saturdy in Warren ,New Hampshire on the dam just ask anyone in town.If anyone is interested come down and ask for me Joe or lampare they all know my name.
This is the first I've heard of a fireworks club. How does it work? Do you make your own or just get approval to buy the big stuff, or what?

lampare

Newly Enlightened
we are all professional pyros we use the club to get together shoot all kinds of fireworks. A permits, insurance etc are all paid for by club. Its the only time of the year we get to shoot fireworks for fun. thanks Joe

drizzle

Enlightened
lampare said:
we are all professional pyros we use the club to get together shoot all kinds of fireworks. A permits, insurance etc are all paid for by club. Its the only time of the year we get to shoot fireworks for fun. thanks Joe
Do you mean that literally, that you are professional pyros? Do you do fireworks displays for cities and the like?

I think a fireworks club is a great idea. Think of the displays you could make if you got a few dozen people together to buy really nice stuff.

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
Have a great shoot lampare!

If you ever have a chance to get out west, don't miss the WPA's "Western Winter Blast" in February @ Lake Havasu, AZ. It is always amazing with a generous class C sales tent - with permitted B sales for the event. The public display is just great. Haven't been able to go for the last two years, but keep my membership active 'cause I know I'll be back. I've "smelt-the-smoke", since the PGI covention in Albuquerque in the early 80's.

Stay Green!

lampare

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if anyone here knew about PGII. Yes Im a professional pyrotechnician I used to shoot 30 to 40 displays a year. Ive slowed down alot I shoot about 20 per year. {HE WHO HATH ONCE SMELT THE SMOKE IS NE'ER AGAIN FREE.}

lampare

Newly Enlightened
Sorry Radio,it was this weekend we are having another one in sept Ill post dates and times later this summer , yes you can bring the kids,we got rained out sat shot some on friday.