• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Modded Nuwai FLuPIC TXOH $85

Sengoku

Enlightened
Selling a couple of unused lights

1. Mint Arc 4+ Rev2. serial#1228
Nice white emitter, no scatches or dings, comes with UCL lense. This arc was one of the many rev2s the had extreme battery size tolerences, only duracells and protected R123s work(due the the longer size) ill include a AWs protected cell with it to get you started. No switch issues with this one. measures 1200lux@1m.

Asking for $130 shipped SOLD

2. Nuwai ??? model modded with FLuPIC TXOH.
This unknown model has a the same reflector as Mr Bulks chameleon and Bulkhead. Has a Very tight beam with nice corona measures at 3000lux@1m. Mint condition, no scatches, reverse clicky to go through the light setting/options. ***EDIT*** this light uses R123 cells, comes with a MP700ma cell.

Asking for $90 shipped

Payment by paypal, please pm me for address. thanks.

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Arc 4+ #1228 and Modded Nuwai FLuPIC TXOH

Amorphous said:
I'll Take the Arc4+

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Back-up "I'll take it" for Arc4+ #1228

Cheers !!!

Sengoku

Enlightened

Arc4 is sold PP, price drop on the modded nuwai.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bow: :clap: :buddies: :rock: :naughty: :nana: :crackup: :twothumbs :D :hahaha:

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
Re: FS: Modded Nuwai FLuPIC TXOH $90

That's a great Nuwaii mod you have for sale! It looks like an ALX-2611x, but they have the switch in the tail. That light just feels right in your hand, and I imagine it might be even nicer with the switch on the side. With a nice LED and a FLuPIC module this is a great buy for anyone looking to try out a multi-level torch that fits in your pocket! I would buy it if I didn't already have an ALX-2611 and a brighter multi-level EDC that has cost me more than the price of this and hours of work (but it was worth it!).

Sengoku

Enlightened

thanks for the support! yup it fits just right in my hand, maybe a bit large for a single 123 light because of the side switch. btw length is 105mm. and price drop to $85 shipped.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, I received the light some time ago... It's really great ! Tint it VERY WHITE compared to my other Arc4... I als modded this light with the flat-tailcap mod... Ti Bezel too !!

Nice and bright !

Cheers !!