Anyone here play Ghost recon Advance WarFighter?

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone here play Ghost Recon Advance War Fighter? This is latest release version for PC , Xbx360. I have the PC version.
My question is regarding the first part of the campaign. How the heck do you move to first objective once the soldiers parachuted down on land? The surrounding terrain takes place at early morning where the sun barely risen across the horizon.

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I want the game and even held the box at Circuit City the other day. I just can't make myself spend $50 for a game. I'll wait 3-4 months.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
This game is far superior than counter strike. It uses new AI format. If you have high end graphic card, you definitely can see the awesome result.

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yippeee! I just got this game today. NIce graphic but its tough. The characters cant jump :wtf: even Lara Croft moves are much better

Vbeez

Enlightened
Me and my son played it on PS 2, very challanging. We haven't finished the game, managed to finished GR 2. Played most Clancy's game. Any newer version yet ?

Navck

Enlightened
I don't like GRAW that much, it feels like Ubisoft's games have gone downhill lately. (Think about it, the XBox version is superior, but normally the PC version is! This game was intended for consoles... :ohgeez: )

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some cheats.

Recieved this from a friend....

Warning! By following the tricks below will possibly spoil or ruin or otherwise make the game less fun. Once you learn how to use the force…and you've seen how to cheat, it's hard to forget. Use it at your own danger or flee now while you still have the chance. :devil:

You want to have a Secret Soldiers??? à Complete the 12 missions in Campaign mode under any difficulty to unlock 12 new soldiers as playable characters.

And you like to have Infinite Ammo??? à Gameshark: EU5Y-HZ5Q-4KNWB, MZD8-VR9M-R92NG.

You wish to engage Dumb Enemies??? à Gameshark: DEBFC6AE BF899B8B, DEBFC6AA BCA99B83

carrot

Flashaholic
I've been mulling over buying GR:AW but I liked GR1 better than GR2... Is GR:AW more like the first or the second? GR2 felt lackluster and too... mainstream arcadey.

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
I m spending more time with Lara Croft, TR Legend than the Ghost Reaction A W.
The GR AW seem more appropriate for multi player. Maybe I m just bad with solo play:ironic:

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
ghost recon is suitable for solo and multiple player game. Solo player needs alot of practice to hone his skills because the movement replicates real life combat action.