HDS 60 GT Led Bin

dta116

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know which Led and Bin is used in the newest HDS 60GT?

I Really want to purchase a new one but with so many choices out there I just don't know where to purchase and what to ask for.

If I purchase one from a company, how would I know if it is the latest one?

Thanks ahead for all your assistance.

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
from what I've heard and my own experience.. they seem to be on the red-er pinker side of white...

so around WO rather than XO but thats just a complete observation of a small number of lights...

dta116

Newly Enlightened
jar3ds said:
from what I've heard and my own experience.. they seem to be on the red-er pinker side of white...

so around WO rather than XO but thats just a complete observation of a small number of lights...

Yeah, I was hoping for the Xxxx, but it may be early for the distribution channel.

Although I do hear some people are buying the Xxxx's, I just don't know where?

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ask the company what the serial numbers start with. The newer U60s start with 4XXX.

Jeff

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
They most likely use WO and XO bins. Maybe some YO. My XRGT makes my WO Jil and McLux PD look very warm, but my XO Exolion looks a touch green next to the XRGT, which looks a touch blue. My YO McLux PD looks blue next to the XRGT, which then looks pure white. All look white when not compared to other lights, although you can always see the "warmth" of the WO ones.

Out of all of them, my U60XRGT seems the most neutrally white.