Source for Brinkmann Legend 3-AA torches

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a Brinkmann Legend 3-AA flashlight today at an excellent price. I wondered
if there is any interest in a group buy for those wishing to mod this light. The fellow
said he had bought quite a bunch, so I assume he can provide a decent number.

I can get them to you for $15.00 US shipped. If you are interested, please post
to this topic, then perhaps if there is interest, the moderators will move the topic
over to the Buy,Sell,Trade forum.

The most sensible way is to use Paypal for this transaction, I think.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd get several if I hadn't spent a LOT of money the last couple of months buying other kinds of lights for modding-

Even though the Brinkmanns are probably the best for modding, I have about 50 Double barrels & 3-4&5 cell Mags plus several Colemans stacked up that probably won't get used up for a year...

Otherwise, I'd be in on this.

JRT

Newly Enlightened
I'll take two, if you will accept a postal money order.

I just looked up and realized you're up there in the Great White North. I don't Paypal. Do you have any other options?

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can take a money order, I guess, but it does take about a week to get here from the US.

I was hoping to have the money for the buy by next weekend, because the place is a stall in a fleamarket, which is only open on the weekend. Maybe I'll order them next weekend, and pick them up the following weekend.

OK, for those wishing to pay by money order, please email me privately, and we'll work it out that way. Please also respond here, so I can keep track of the buy.

Thanks,
Doug.

JRT

Newly Enlightened
I do appreciate your generous offer, but I believe its more effort than the savings allow.
Thanks, John

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish I had known sooner... Have bought over a dozen 3AA and a couple of 2AA Brinks already this month. Maybe when my fingers fully heal (and they weren't even all mine
grin.gif
).

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nightsun:

No, I mean 3AA. You can use these to direct-drive a Luxeon, or use just a little resistor to limit the current. That's why people like these.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I stand corrected. In fact, the whole thread does!
smile.gif
I changed the thread title to reflect the correct name.

Thanks for the heads-up. What I'm offering the group buy for is a Brinkmann Legend 3AA, not a Brinkmann Rebel 3-AA. Sorry about the mixup.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Dang I wish I had seen this earlier -- I just bought ten! At $18.95 each! PLUS $19.34 for UPS 2nd-Day!!! (the only way they'll ship'em to Hawaii...)

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, Mr. Bulk, is it too late to cancel your order with them? Sorry to hear that, if not...
frown.gif

For those wishing to get in on the group buy, please Paypal the money to me at [email protected]. I have a Premier account, so I can accept the orders if funded by credit card, too.

Thanks,
Doug.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doug Meister - you use Paypal to send money from your account (bank or credit card) to any email address, where it is credited to my account. I then use the money to make the purchase, and mail the lights to you. You must have a Paypal account from which to send money.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be picking up a dozen this weekend, with only six paid for so far. Does anyone wantthe extras? Please Paypal me ASAP so I can complete the buy.

Thanks.

beamer

Newly Enlightened
I'll take 2 if you can send it through the mail.I'm about 7,000 miles away from you and the UPS cost is prohibitive.

Doug Meister

Newly Enlightened
Doug, (sounds like I'm talking to myself) I'll PayPal you for one = $15 as soon as I hang up here. (I figured out how to PayPal last night. Twas easy.
<font color=blue>--Ðøug
face39.gif
</font>

startravel

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by DSpeck:
I will be picking up a dozen this weekend, with only six paid for so far. Does anyone wantthe extras? Please Paypal me ASAP so I can complete the buy.

Thanks.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I will Paypal you in for 3 Brinkmann Legend 3-AA flashlights $15 x 3 = $45.00

Thanks for great deal,
Tim