• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:MiniMiniMag w/Madmax sandwich and 3V lithium AA's...

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a copper MiniMinimag(1xaa) with a 1 watt HD Madmax sandwich(tint is HID-ish in appearance). Has IMS 17mm reflector installed. Comes with Kroll switch already installed....works perfectly no flickering. Also comes with stock tailcap.
Also has mineral glass lens installed and comes with a CRV3 Duracell battery(un-disected) and a CRV3 thats been disected already to get the 2 3v lithium AA's out. So you will basically be getting (4) 3V lithium AA's for a super bright light. Light can of course run off of Nimh, Alkaline, or 1.7v lithiums.

Also comes with very nice holster.......(okay, okay it's a Fenix L1P holster but if fits so good!)

Pics upon request.

$70 shipped in CONUS

Paypal or MO please. PM me if interested.

Reason for selling, newborn son+heart surgery=priorities re-arranged

Last edited:

Dawg

Enlightened
So, there are two 3V AA's inside a CRV3 Camera battery? How do you remove them? I hope this is not another anecdotal story like the one I heard about 9Volt batteries containing 6 AAAA batteries. The only ones I ever took apart had layers and no AAAA batteries.......Maybe years ago!

Are these in just the Duracell CRV3 cells or all brands?

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dawg said:
So, there are two 3V AA's inside a CRV3 Camera battery? How do you remove them? I hope this is not another anecdotal story like the one I heard about 9Volt batteries containing 6 AAAA batteries. The only ones I ever took apart had layers and no AAAA batteries.......Maybe years ago!

Are these in just the Duracell CRV3 cells or all brands?

yes.

word is that the energizer brand CRV3's were the only ones that had just 2 1.5 volt lithiums but even that is seeming to be in accurate(theres posts about it in the batteries forum)

but yes, these duracells are 3volt. it's very obvious when comparing this light with one in it versus a regular AA.

Dawg

Enlightened
I just noticed about your sons surgery. I hope all works out well. I will keep him in my prayers.

I went out and got an Energizer CRV3 Lithium. I experimented and disassembled it and your correct. There were 2 AA's and they test at 3.2 volts each. When I seperated them the glue pulled a small patch away from the wrap. Easily fixed with a small piece of electical tape. The ends had a residual spot where they were spot welded to the metal strap that links them. A little judicious cleanup with a course stone and they look good to go. I have a Ledean cutdown AA mini mag with a Terra Lux TLE-5 dropin. This should be interesting. Thanks for the tip.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
thnx guys! my son, Bryce, is doing well. he had the surgery a few weeks ago.

bills are rolling in and i just think i should 'downsize' my EDC to something a little less fancy........

well, there doesn't seem to be much interest so i think i'd better take some pics of the light. to be posted soon...........

Dawg

Enlightened
I feel foolish for not jumping on this. That is a super deal you are offering. That is 15 bucks in batteries alone. The Sammie is another what? $65...?
Then the Ledean host is another $30.

I did the CRV3 Battery divide and In the mini mini I have, I am using a Terra Lux drop in and it is almost Orb Raw bright. Yours must be blinding.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brett, hope Bryce gets well soon.

Sad that you have to sell your EDC light.

Would a rechargeable Li-On 3.7V 14500 cell be pushing this set up too hard?

Dawg is right, at that price, I can't believe it's still here. I've been looking for something like this for a long time so, heck I'll take it if you can ship to Singapore for $75 by Global Priority Mail or Air Parcel Post.

Last edited:

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
flashlight said:
Brett, hope Bryce gets well soon.

Sad that you have to sell your EDC light.

Would a rechargeable Li-On 3.7V 14500 cell be pushing this set up too hard?

Dawg is right, at that price, I can't believe it's still here. I've been looking for something like this for a long time so, heck I'll take it if you can ship to Singapore for $75 by Global Priority Mail or Air Parcel Post.

PM replied too...........