Saw an LEO with a Tri-lux....

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was at prom last night, and let off a mild stinkbomb :D. People were framing me only minutes after the event so I decided to turn myself to the police that was present and the dean as well. It was dark and they were shining their lights into my face. I noticed that one was LED. I took a closer look and it was a modified maglite with 3 reflectors in it. It was a 2D for sure, but I dont know much more. It wasnt that bright but it might have been a 2 or 3 stage. I asked if I could see it but the guy wouldnt let me since I was in trouble. All he would say was that he bought it that way. He seemed to be quite a young officer, probably NYPD but he might have been a security guard. Perhaps in his 20s but it was dark at the time so I couldnt really take a long look at his face.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mags said:
I was at prom last night, and let off a mild stinkbomb :D. People were framing me only minutes after the event so I decided to turn myself to the police that was present and the dean as well.

Wow, and I thought MY gas smelled bad! Yours must be horrific!

greenLED

Flashaholic
:crackup: Only a flashaholic in trouble with a LE/SO would ask to see their light! :crackup:

You deserve a :whoopin: for the stinkbomb, BTW.

Last edited:

NAW

Enlightened
:thinking: You said the LEO wouldnt let you see the light because you were in trouble? Down here I dont understand how that can get you in trouble really.
Maybe its because :stupid:

From his attitude did he seem really interested in lights or what?