• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD**** Arc LSH-P (S bin Lux I, 667mA)

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
[size=+2]EDITED: Price drop to $115 and bias boosted to 667mA. Now kicks the pants off the KL1 below [/size]

Full Disclosure: this shows some signs of carry, as well as some nicks on the 2AA twisty and an un-even machining on the head. Safe queen hunters need not read further :D But if you want a light that's built like a tank that you intend to use as a work horse, read on:

Now some good stuff. I decided to "modernize" this before selling it. It now sports an SWOH Lux I (highest flux Lux I to date), an IMS 17mm reflector, and the current to the LED was boosted ever so slightly to 390mA for very long run time in regulation. I can boost it higher if you want--just state how much and I'll get it as close as I can get it. I didn't do any higher over drive since it's bright enough as it is and output is almost indistinguishable to a Gen 4 KL1 boosted to 700mA according to ceiling bounce test, with the KL1 having a very slight advantage. Includes 1x123 kroll and 2AA twisty. Beam/tint is VERY nice.

Asking $130 shipped CONUS. Some photos:

Arc1a.jpg

uneven machining on head.
Arc2.jpg

Size comparison against kL1/E2e
compare.jpg

Last edited:

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc LSH-P second (S bin Lux I, 667mA)

bump for updated price, info.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc LSH-P (S bin Lux I, 667mA)

If you can ship it to London, England, and accept cc paypal I'll take it. PM me with details etc. whether good or bad news!

Many thanks!

Lee.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nyctophiliac has the arc fever! :laughing:

Many of us do.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast

russtang said:
Nyctophiliac has the arc fever! :laughing:

And the only cure is .............. MORE COWBELLS :D

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one modded very similar to this one and it is great!

cy

Flashaholic

nice snag!!!

IMHO ARC LS's on B/S/T represent some of the best values available anywhere. especially modded one's (Sbin) like this one, which will perform on par with current lights.

ARC LSH-P still has one of the nicest form factor available anywhere. being able to use 2x NMH AA cells is a real plus!

Last edited:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arrived today!!!

Whoa, this is a fantastic light. Excellent condition. Superb tint. Way bright. It seems as bright as my 3W Orb Raw on high (though the battery has not been charged for a bit), and knocks the socks off my INOVA T1 and my standard ARC+4. The KL3 on SF C2 still beats it, which leads me to believe that I should charge my Orb battery soonest as that usually beats the KL3.

What can I say...great sale...great patience...thanks a million, CM!

Be lucky...

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nyctophiliac said:
Arrived today!!!

Whoa, this is a fantastic light. Excellent condition. Superb tint. Way bright. It seems as bright as my 3W Orb Raw on high (though the battery has not been charged for a bit), and knocks the socks off my INOVA T1 and my standard ARC+4. The KL3 on SF C2 still beats it, which leads me to believe that I should charge my Orb battery soonest as that usually beats the KL3.

What can I say...great sale...great patience...thanks a million, CM!

Be lucky...

Glad you like it. The KL3 will beat it in terms of throw--17mm reflector is no match to a highly specialized optic like TIR. Do a ceiling bounce test though :) This modified Arc beats a KL1 that was boosted to 700mA.