REMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
My cancer is in REMISSION!!

Thanks to all of your time, gifts, prayers, and thoughts I am getting better! One of my Doctors said it was a miraculous improvement.

I would not be here today if not for all of you.
I was so close to giving up.
But the people of CandlePower Forums, Flashlight Forums, and Everyday Carry Forums would not let me give up. I owe all of you so much.

I am still very sick from chemo so I am sorry this is short.
I am not out of the woods yet but my compass seems to be pointing North again. <I just made that up, I thought it was pretty good :laughing: . Write it down and use it on your friends! :grin2:
God bless you all and I love you all.
Jeff

PS- To the mystery person who sent me the money to buy myself a fathers day present - thank you. I ordered a light, a charger, and some rechargeable batteries from Amondo Tech.

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs That's the best news I've heard all year......

THAT IS AWESOME!!! So happy for you and your family!!!!!

Nothing like a second chance.....

:thumbsup: WP

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Jeff!!!!! This cynic acknowledges there are legitimate studies that prove attitude does matter! Get your strength back (eat!!!!) and continue with your life. :bow:

Larry

Topper

Flashaholic*
Good to hear from you Jeff, Remission sounds like a good thing.
I normally would back off in a fight at that point but... This fight is for your life and your family. Do not back off, keep up the good fight Spiritually Mentally and Physically till it is dead and gone more Prayers sent towards you and just as Important I will offer Praise unto the Lord for hearing the many Prayers from many people on your behalf.
Topper :)

shaman

Newly Enlightened
Prayers answered indeed. The power of prayer... something no one can explain, yet no one can deny.

Jeff, may He continue to bless & heal you all the while showering you with His grace. We rejoice with you in this praise report.

To God be the glory!

2 Corinthians 12:9

Sincerely,

Shaman

sniper

Enlightened
Words fail! :) Expresssions of happiness and thanks. Keep fighting the good fight, and ENJOY your little family! :):)

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amen to that. Seeing prayers answered is a blessing in itself. I'm always encouraged by your positive outlook and your faith. I pray that I could have such joy even in suffering.

God bless and I will keep praying for you and yours.

BTW, shaman seems like an odd name for someone with your beliefs shaman. No offence meant, just noticing. And don't get me wrong; I like your beliefs! ;)

Skyclad01

Enlightened
:twothumbs Way to go!!! :twothumbs

Positive thoughts and energys will continuiously be sent your way till your remission hits the 5 year mark. (once remission hits the 5 year mark its then called CURED!) :rock:

Keep up the battle dude! :knight: