Lambda Special Edition Illuminator - WOW

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, the green blobs are just about fading from my eyes so I can type this
smile.gif

Received my special edition illuminator about an hour ago and I'm amazed at the amount of light this small flashlight puts out.

Also the build quality is superb, you'd never know this light had been modified - well until you switch it on and it feels like your staring straight at a BMW HID headlight (sorry Saaby would have said saab but dont know if they use HID's
smile.gif
)

Kevin you are a true genius, I just can't wait to see what you can do with a 5w LS
grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Wow, which iteration is this one? Is there no end to this brightness?

Any pics please?

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by MR Bulk:
Wow, which iteration is this one? Is there no end to this brightness?

Any pics please?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry no digital camera so I can' post any pics
frown.gif

Its a LS modified Brinkman Legend, here's the description from Lambda's website:

Special Edition Illuminator features super select blue tinted white Luxeon with superior brightness. These rare super bright Luxeon LEDs have been averaging 375 - 430 Lux optical output. That's a 100 Lux brighter than my prototype Lamberian High Dome Illuminator that was rated at over 20 Lumens! And since these are LD Luxeons, you get a much smoother beam than even the new HD Luxeons can offer. These are extremely bright flashlights and only a very limited number will be available.

For more info look at:
http://home.mchsi.com/~lambda/lambda3.htm