Jetbeam        

Thread: Wife unknowingly a flashaholic!

Default Wife unknowingly a flashaholic!

True story: last night there was a problem with the trash compactor. My wife asked for a flashlight to check it out. The nearest light was a M*glite 3D with Carley Xenon bulb, so I turn it on and hand it to her.

She then proceeded to ask my why I gave her such a crappy light to work with!

Oh the Joy and warmth that filled my heart!

The wifey has been so spoiled by my TigerLights, Surefires (M3, 9AN, L4, E2e's, etc.), and Customs (mind you, she has no idea what any of these monikers mean--she only appreciate the fine light beam)--that the M*glite has been in her mind officially relegated to "crappy"-status!

The wifey is now a dyed-in-the-wool flashaholic!

Default Re: Wife unknowingly a flashaholic!

Quote Originally Posted by guncollector
    My wife asked for a flashlight to check it out. The nearest light was a M*glite 3D with Carley Xenon bulb, so I turn it on and hand it to her.

She then proceeded to ask my why I gave her such a crappy light to work with!

The wifey has been so spoiled by my TigerLights, Surefires (M3, 9AN, L4, E2e's, etc.), and Customs (--she only appreciate the fine light beam)--that the M*glite has been in her mind officially relegated to "crappy"-status!
    Thanks to you there's two in the house!
    LUX'Ottica

Outstanding!

Flashaholic*

Wow, that's almost shocking. Thanks for sharing, it gives us hope for our own SOs.
    I'm absolutely certain that I need another flashlight.