• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS- CHROME PD -SOLD!

Fringe

Enlightened
This light is a total shelf queen and has only been carried a couple of times in the house accompanied by the protection of elephant hide. I am moving away from the realm of shelf queens and this one seems to be my only one, so, I am selling it. I don't really NEED to get rid of it, but I am offering it up for sale at a little more than they have been going for, so if it sells, I won't feel so badly, but if it doesn't, I still own a very special peice in the history of the Mclux PD. So I wll let this thread linger and if anyone is dying to have a chrome Mclux PD, here is your chance.

Description:
Mint Chrome Mclux PD with new Ti bezel, clip with Ti screw fasteners like the ones on the III-T. The led is a TWOJ and nice and warm. There is a tritium vial in the piston. Smooth smooth smooth action.
$600.00 shipped CONUS paypal only. Insurance is exra, first post of desire here gets it.
Slashed to $550.00

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- CHROME Mclux PD

My Chromy Homey, I can't believe you'd let this go :ohgeez:

This is one fine light, guys, trust me! :grin2:

Good luck, Fringe! :wave:

Fringe

Enlightened

EMack,

Yes, I know, I feel I will regret this soon and maybe am a bit crazy right now, but I feel it might be best suited elsewhere, but am happy either way. This is a fine light for sure and is a pleasure to look and hold.
Thanks.

AlanH

Enlightened

The reformed Alan H says, g'luck with the sale, five weeks ago, I'd have snagged this in double quick fashion !

But now, one of each only.......! Oh to be a flashaholic again !

Alan

Fringe

Enlightened

AlanH,

I assumed this from your recent liqudations and therefore did not solicit you directly. I hope your health is returning and I wish you the best.

greenLED

Flashaholic

didn't one of these just go for $800+ on eBay?
Nevermind, that was a Ti one. (Item #8825854842)

Last edited:

Cliffnopus

Enlightened

$ 600.00 for a Chromie ??? That's almost like theft. C'mon guy's...these usually go like hotcakes. I can't believe it been like three hours...wow. :ohgeez:

Cliff

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey there Fringe :wave:

I am fighting the urge. :sweat:
Where are the pics of this Chrome beauty that is being offered here? :popcorn:

Ken

Fringe

Enlightened

It is funny. A few months ago everything was selling crazy around here and everyone was putting WTB's up for all kinds of fancy items, but besides the III-T that just sold, stuff is hanging and available. $600 is only 30-40 more than what I believe the last one sold for and to think that only like 40 of these were made and that Don said he would never make them again, $600 is a bargain.

It is all good though, I am NOT in a hurry and I might even raise the price before lowering it (this WOULD be a neat trick huh Regentag).:)

Hey Kenster. I might throw some pictures up later, but just pull up PSM's and think about Ti screw where the stainless ones are and you are seeing this baby!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Should look similar to this one except th epolished clip maybe?
bernie

McLuxIII086.jpg

Fringe

Enlightened

Thanks bernie!

No polished clip, but the screws holding the clip on are Ti and more bulbous than the standard ones. They look great and after Don devulged the dealer, I kitted all my PDs with them.

Regentag

Banned

Fringe said:
It is funny. ... It is all good though, I am NOT in a hurry and I will raise the price before lowering it.
Thanks.

That would be a neat trick, Fringe. Why not?

BUMP! Price increase - now $625. :)

Better jump on this before it goes up again.

BUMP!

Fringe

Enlightened

Regentag,

Had to be said just in case anyone was hanging around to see if it would settle a bit in price. I am actually surprised you show no interest.
This thread will remain.

Fringe

Enlightened

I am absolutly astounded I found this thread on page 2!

What has gotten into CPF? A mint chrome PD for sale and no takers!?!

I bet there will be all kinds of people a month from now who wished they picked this up.
And so it remains.

Cliffnopus

Enlightened

I can't beleive it. When I was looking for a chromie, I could have offered money AND Angelina Jolie and still gotten nowhere.

Anyway, good luck, Cliff

AlanH

Enlightened

I'm waiting for the price to rise ! :popcorn:

It's a mad world though, six weeks ago, it would have lasted less than 3 minutes and had a dozen back ups. Weird.