• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD

G-2

Enlightened
1-SOLD
For Sale this beloved AlephI. This beauty is laser engraved, built by McGizmo, has a bright and white Luxeon 3W, an NG1000 driver (3v), 1x123 power pack, and the switch is a Mc2ES two stage complete with a tritium vial inserted, Ti Bezel installed (original bezel included). This is one of my favorites and I hate to get rid of it, but it's a pure shelf queen with no chance of parole, so it's on the block. Priced at $299.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS

2-SOLD
Bare Al CNC-123. This comes with Samie and is bright! This is the prelude to the Groovy! This is another that will never leave the house. $89.00 paypal'd and shipped ConUS

All prices include Paypal and shipping to the ConUS, Hawaii,Alaska & APO's. No trades please. Please PM or email with any questions. International shipping is additional and will be calculated upon request, please PM your location. First to post 'I'll take it' on the thread without condition gets it.

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS AlephI, CNC123

I'll take the A1!

-DF

I'm gonna have to sell some more things to pay for this one. :stupid: