• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - *Sigman's Summer Solstice "Custom" Sale*

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

3kingsa41ne.jpg

(Having problems with #1 pic loading...)

(*Sold*) Brinkmann LX with a custom 3x123 cell body powering a 5 watt "Eye-Cryin' Cyan" LED. Appears to be an NX-01 optic in a head that's epoxied on. Bezel can be removed though. It puts out a POWERFUL wall of light that's true CYAN - not green. It's one of Bulk's early - very limited - if not "one of a kind" pieces. Your chance to own a piece of early "Bulk history". Again - it's output is AMAZING! $115 -Price dropped to: $95

3kingsa54qv.jpg

(*Sold*) A custom DSpeck body host (polished aluminum w/knurling) with a polished ARC LS "First Run" on one end (HA natural bezel - "Rev 1" circuit - Serial number "2171") and has a CMG Infinity white LED on the other end. The ARC LS of course runs off of a single 123 and the CMG Infinity off of a single AA cell.

Pretty sure this CMG Infinity head is the standard model with the longer runtime (not an Ultra). The ARC LS "First Run" has a nice beam for a "First Run" but with the typical pea green tint that was prevalent in those. $115

3kingsa68ou.jpg

(*Sold*) A beautiful "futuristic looking" custom DSpeck host (again polished aluminum) with a Surefire E1 HA bezel/head on one end and a bare polished ARC LS "First Run" (HA natural bezel - "Rev 2" circuit - Serial number "2003") on the other end.

As with item #2, the ARC LS "First Run" has a nice beam for a "First Run" but with the typical pea green tint that was prevalent in those.

No bulb is included in the Surefire head (but I'll throw in a couple inop ones and if you're into modding - perhaps could be of use?). The clip is not the one with the allen screw. It's a rivet. $115

NOTE: I'm also including a bare polished aluminum 123 twisty with both of the ARC LS "First Runs". Your battery will need a magnet or a spring in the bottom to work with these.

As you can see from the pics - the ARC LS heads come apart easily for access to the circuits for modding.

(Note: 3rd image here says "No thumbnail available" on my screen - but clicking on it gives you the image for some reason...:thinking: )

4. (*Sold*) - Modded ARC LS with a GREEN 1 watt LED, a McFlood reflector, and Kroll clicky. This puts out a very nice flood of GREEN. The annodization is mismatched & spotty (pic seems to be a fair representation). There's a couple marks on the bezel (probably from the mod work - look close at the bottom of the bezel where it screws onto the body). I'm searching my records to find out where this one came from and who modded it for further info to post. $95 -Price dropped to: $80

Last time I described something - the buyer wasn't pleased with my description. Let me say this, "THESE HAVE NEVER BEEN CARRIED"!! However, you will find some minor marks/scuffs on them - BUT they are in good+ to excellent condition in my mind!

Prices include shipping via US Postal Priority, insured, with delivery confirmation within the United States. International shipping is the buyer's expense - I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items outside the United States. Batteries are not included.

PM for PayPal address - no additional fees.

First unconditional "I'll take it" and the item numbers posted here WILL HAVE PRIORITY. So if you say "I'll take it" with questions and the next fellow says "I'll take it" - it's going to the fellow without questions.

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Sigman's Summer Solstice "Custom" Sale*

Nice lights.

How does one operate nr #3?

Twist on for both heads?
Do they work independantly of eachother,can both be on at the same time.
1 cell or two cell config?

Sorry for all the questions,but i have never seen such a creation before.

Benny

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

MorpheusT1 said:
...How does one operate nr #3?

Twist on for both heads?
Do they work independantly of eachother,can both be on at the same time.
1 cell or two cell config?
Yes - they are twist on.

Indeed they work independently of each other and can both be on at the same time. There's a solid wall between cells allowing a single 123 on the Surefire E series end and a single 123 on the ARC LS end.

(This applies to the Infinity/ARC LS combo light as well.)

They were both made from a solid piece of aluminum, bored and threaded appropriately for each head.

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interesting,

You can color me stupid but doesent that make the light drain both batteries when only one head is used?

Benny

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

What the heck i`ll take it.

#3 that is

:D

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Benny - the cells slide in each end. Each cell's positive contact is at the bezel end and the negative contacts are back to back (against a solid wall) in the middle of the light.

Twisting one of the lights on completes the individual circuit for that head. The cells are not installed in series with each other. Does that make sense?

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Makes sense now :D

Item nr #3

I`ll take ARC LS bezel with serial number "2003"
And i`ll take the Rev 2 Board or whatever is newest.

Will reply you pm asap!

Benny

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent :D

Man i gotta stop checking B/S/T....

:aaa:

Thanks Sigman,
Benny

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

#1 is now only $100
#2 - SOLD
#3 - SOLD

#4 is now only $85

Buy them BOTH FOR $175!!

I don't plan on dropping the prices any lower.

ANYONE would be SHOCKED at the beam and amount of light on #1!

#4 has a VERY nice flood of GREEN due to Don's McFlood.

I'd rather keep them longer than to sell them lower...

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Unexpected bill, would like to sell these - didn't want to do it, but I dropped the prices again!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Awwww - you're killin' me! :awman: :D

I NEED to recycle some funds for sure here!
* PACKAGE DEAL * ----> $150 FOR BOTH!!!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Sigman's Summer Solstice "Custom" Sale* (PACKAGE DEAL!)

Recieved my Stuff today + something extra.

Thanks a lot Sigman,i really apriciate the gift you threw in,always wanted one of those,but never actually ordered one.

The Arc Ls works like a charm and the Dual tube is a nice gadget :)

I actually put together the Arc Ls and is using it right now,bright little sucker for a Old Lux I.

Everything was in great condition and you are a true gent to deal with.

All the best,
Benny

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Thanks indeed for the kind words Benny and for letting me know it arrived.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sigman,

Yep, it seems it's time to import more ARCs into the UK - I'll take#4, I'll PM details and stuff.

Many thanks,

Lee.

Be lucky...