• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (CLOSED) KL4 / Aleph 2xcr123 / ect. (CLOSED)

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello
This sale is closed.

PAYPAL - [email protected]

Conditions:
-First "Ill take it" gets the light, this rules over PM's and E-mail and Phone calls and Telegraphs and Smoke Signaling.

-Shipping: All items shipped first class USPS *cheapest rate possible* unless stated otherwise. Once item is shipped, its your problem if item gets lost (i will help all that i can). After purchase you can discuss with me on any other shipping options, or combined shipping refund ect.

-Out of country buyers : I will ship out of country, but for an extra $10.40. I really dont like filling out the forms.

-****I'm going to add 4% to all my prices to cover the 4% that paypal takes away when i get paid, IF YOU HAVE FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT
(I.E. not using a credit card or bank transfer) I will refund you the 4% after i get paid. Every time i leave the 4% up to the buyer they always conveniently forget... :thumbsdow ****

Last edited:

Lite-On

Newly Enlightened
Re: KL4+Aleph~Modded Dorcy CR123~UXOK~LE KIT~Aleph 1xCR123a body~McClicky Natural

I will take # 5, 1x123 body, $29.12

Lite-On

Newly Enlightened
Re: KL4+Aleph~Modded Dorcy CR123~UXOK~LE KIT~Aleph 1xCR123a body~McClicky Natural

Paypal sent, Thanks

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

You could ask someone to assemble it for you too. That's another idea.. The Aleph LE stuff isn't that small. Well I guess it is. I couldn't work on anything smaller. :)

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Id be glad to have someone build me a light engine, I just dont know who to ask. Wassnt sure if anyone would do it for free either, so i was going to try it myself. I have all the stuff, anyone interested? PM me. I would love to work something out. Good idea

EDIT:
just posted this in BST
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/122598

ANyway, back to this thread. 5 and 6 SPF. Light engine parts have been removed for now, and everything else is still on the chopping block. let er rip! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Last edited:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: KL4+Aleph~Modded Dorcy CR123~McClicky Natural

ROBO, PM sent!
Lite-on, will ship out tomorrow.
standard bump before bed
thanks

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: KL4+Aleph****Modded Dorcy CR123 Price Drop and pics added

Bump, Also,
added pics and lowered some prices!!!! :)

Shaocaholica

Enlightened
Re: KL4+Aleph****Modded Dorcy CR123 Price Drop and pics added

Are you willing to sell just the Mc2ES tail switch on the LK4 setup?

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: KL4 and Modded Dorcy CR123 Price Drop and pics added

Shaocaholica, PM replied.
Cleaned up the sale page a bit, Thanks

Cobweb Hunter

Newly Enlightened
Re: KL4 / Aleph 2xcr123 / Modded Dorcy CR123 R/O and Blue Lux

Regarding the KL4; does the donut only appear at close range or does it disappear at some distance? If so, how far?
May I ask, why are you not happy with it? I have been on the fence for some time about this torch after reading many posts and can't quite bring myself to pull the trigger--new or used.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: KL4 / Aleph 2xcr123 / Modded Dorcy CR123 R/O and Blue Lux

Reguarding the KL4, I can see the donut at 10 feet or so, but you reallllly have to look hard for it. The tint makes up for the fact, its really white. Im selling this because i just purchased a McLux PD. I dont want to sell it, but between my hd45 and my U2 i really dont use this.
SHIPPING: all pacakges will go out saturday, work has been too much this week.

Last edited: