• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale ended

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale ended. I was surprised there was no interest. This is really a great light. I think I'll have to offer it again later with photos. Thanks for looking. --Josey

This is a user, not a shelf queen. I bought it a few weeks ago for $120. There are photos somewhere, but darned if I can find them and darned if I can remember who sold this to me.

The light has a titanium bezel, but the original bezel is gone. It has upgraded clip screws, but not the originals. Comes with original baggie with Model (4WP-NAT), Serial No. (0971) and Date (3/2/04) and instruction sheet.

There are a few dings on the rim of the light just under the Ti bezel, but overall the light looks pretty good. There is some wear on the edges of the clip. The clicky actually clicks and works fine, although it is a little soft from use. I have no idea how many hours are on the light.

It has a very nice white light and a clean round beam, better than my original Arc 4.

I'm selling it to raise money to buy another light.

Non-cc PayPal price is $105 shipped Priority Mail with confirmation in the US. I will not lower this price.

First "I'll take it" gets it. PM me for my PayPal address. CC PayPal add $5. Foreign sales I'll have to figure out the actual postage ($100 plus actual postage)

Josey

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Re: Arc 4 ($105)

Josey said:
Foreign sales I'll have to figure out the actual postage
If the country of destination accepts Global Priority, it would be around $5 for one of the small flat-rate envelopes. You can fit a lot of padded stuff in one of those.

:bump:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc 4 ($105)

Nice....

Great price also ! Nice for mods !
Just ought a minty-one last week...

If it's still here next week, I might take it...

Cheers !!