Night Cutter Problems

TacStar

Newly Enlightened
Awile back I traded a Surefire Aviator for a Lightship Enterprises Nightcutter M60L. I have been using this light a lot, and it is one of my favorites, very well made.

Recently it just quit working. I have never abused it, or left it on for extended periods. I cannot imagine that the LED is out, so I suspect something in the electronics. I have examined all of the connections, they seem fine.

It came with 2 bezels, one smooth, and one crenalated, 2 optic lenses, and a lanyard, but no box or manufacturer info. My friend cannot find the info or box, and does not remember where he bought it.

I searched the web for any info on the manufacturer, but the website that I am directed to is defunct.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with whoever made this light so that I can have it repaired or replaced?

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi TacStar,
I'm sure you have but rule #1 is always check your cells or try a new set. You wouldn't believe how many times one cell will go dead and the light won't work.

Unfortunately, you are correct. Lightship Enterprises, the manufacturer of NightCutter lights went out of business. Too bad as their build quality and customer service was top notch. I still have a Sport model with both 3 and 5 LED heads and it ain't going nowhere!

The last contact I had with NightCutter was with Vincent DeGiacomo at: [email protected] Vin was a great guy. That addy probably is dufunct now but who knows? You could also try Dave at www.pocketlights.com as he used to sell them. Your light is here on his website: http://www.pocketlights.com/ncm60.asp

TacStar

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I just sent e-mails out, so hopefully I will get a response.

Yes, I checked the batteries, new SureFire's, made sure that they worked in another light.

I was afraid that they were out of business, it is too bad. I really wanted to try to find some more of their lights. The M60L is one of the lights I grab most often, and show off most often, as it it really just exudes high quality.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think that LSI went out of business. I believe that they announced that they were out of the flashlight business or perhaps just no longer selling flashlights retail.

I love their lights. I have three Sports and a Chartlight. I think that the Sport/Chartlight may be the shortest 2xCR123 light ever produced in serious numbers. Great value.