AAA-P Delivery time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkaway

Enlightened
I'm ready to order an AAA-P directly from Arc. I need it for a trip in mid-July. If I order within the next few days what are my chances of receiving it in time?

I know that production was well behind demand at the beginning of the year. Are people still waiting a long time for their AAA's?

Thanks in advance for any info.

dtsoll

Enlightened
I think production has caught up with demand for the most part, someone else may know different but I think I'm right. Doug:)

ERDL

Newly Enlightened
Been lurking here for a while but I can answer your question.

I just ordered 4 AAA-Ps direct from the ARC website on Sat 06/10. Paid for the fedex 3 day shipping. Received the lights on Thu 06/15.

They have them in stock. No worries!!

Thanks to you guys here on the forum...I finally found out what I am...A FLASHAHOLIC!!

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
ERDL said:
Been lurking here for a while but I can answer your question.

I just ordered 4 AAA-Ps direct from the ARC website on Sat 06/10. Paid for the fedex 3 day shipping. Received the lights on Thu 06/15.

They have them in stock. No worries!!

Thanks to you guys here on the forum...I finally found out what I am...A FLASHAHOLIC!!

It's good to see you've discovered your true identity!

Welcome to the madness that we all love!

Stay awhile and enjoy the light!

fespo276

Newly Enlightened
Just to add my experience. Ordered on Monday, 6-26. Received in Connecticut on Wednesday, 6-28. Uhh, I'd say they are all caught up.

Darkaway

Enlightened
Orderd one from Arc June 27. Got it today via USPS priority mail which was the least expensive shipping option. Not bad. It was an even $44.00 out the door. The beam is whiter, brighter and cleaner tham my old late production Arc AAA.

TorchEnvy

Newly Enlightened
I ordered on July 4, when hopefully the Arc folks were enjoying a day off. It still arrived July 8 via USPS Priority Mail. Great delivery. Great light!

You CPF people have me hooked!:)

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
I ordered one from Arc early this month. Shipped the next day and had it the day after via FedEx.

And man, what a little light! Now I know what all the fuss was about. This one stays on my keychain forever. Even got some nice comments from friends who could care less about torches.

Status
Not open for further replies.