• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired USL SOLD

Starlight

Enlightened
I have a spot on the USL production list for sale. I am supposed to be close to the top of the list because there is no charger on the order. The order includes the light and 2 reflectors, but no charger. I have paid $302 and will accept the same amount for my spot. First "I'll take it" posted has priority.

Last edited:

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: USL for sale

Starlight,

I am going to fill your USL order so that you can sell this light. (Or keep it). I'll confer with Bill to determine exactly what your order is, and how we will ship things.

This will be my own personal USL you (or the buyer) would get. It is silver, with switch guard, and I did NOT epoxy the guard/switch in place, so there is a very little play in the switch itself if you push on the BASE of the switch. Activating the switch does NOT have any play whatsoever. You turn on and off and all feels nice and solid. But if you fondle the thing long enough and push down on the area around the rocker portion of the switch, you will find you can depress the back end of it slightly.

Anyway, the light is in perfect condition, and as it turns out, has a better than average battery pack. Fully tested, non-leaking.

How's all this sound, Starlight? Will this help you out?

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

Starlight,

I just noticed that Bill's Tritons are finally en route, so maybe my offer is moot. I will see where you are on his list and what the details of your order are. Probably you're better off with one of the USL's Bill put together, without the slight play in the switch area.

In any case, I'm sorry about the whole situation.

Starlight

Enlightened

js,
Bill promised me my light 2 months ago, so I should be very close to top of the list. I will let the buyer have the new one from Bill. Thanks anyway.

Illum

Flashaholic

way out of my buying range but whats a decent price for a USL anyway?
I posted a thread asking just that and there seems to me no one has an answer...

paulr

Flashaholic

Illum, all USL's that I've seen resold, have gone for the same price that they were originally bought for. That basically means $265 for the light, plus additional for the accessories (spare bulbs, chargers, etc.) that most of the USL's were bought with and which are generally resold with the light. A full setup (USL, Triton, spare bulb) came to $418 or something like that. It goes even higher if there are multiple reflectors or whatever.

Last edited:

Topper

Flashaholic*

I wish I could help but I am unable to pull that kind of money. I followed the USL thread for quite awhile heart pounding thinking this is one of those lights you got to have unfortunatly I always seemed to nickle and dime (well more like 50 here 100 there) so I was not able then nor able now to get it.
I am sorry.
Topper :ohgeez:

Topper

Flashaholic*

I am trying to work something out on this with Starlight by PM's.
We shall see unless someone post the famous "I will take it" I think it will be mine.
Topper :popcorn:

Topper

Flashaholic*

Well I am going to post the famous "I WILL TAKE IT" I have not got it worked out yet but I have some pals aware that will help work out the little stuff like payment.
Topper :)