Led lamp system with a touchpad interface!

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but man look at the design of this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tozOM_XD0

Now that is pretty cool. 5 led colors, 32 (i think thats what it said) levels of light, all controlled with a built in touchpad or ethernet connection. It is certainly, if nothing else, really well made and nicely finished. Now if they could only make that with Luxeons....:)

greenLED

Flashaholic
HOLLY, LED lamps!! :eek:
That's a shweet lamp! (wish the lamps could rotate on their axes as well...). :wow:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
WOW - I wonder how much? I thought it was smaller, as in desk lamp size - until the fellow came into the picture to adjust it.

I'd love to have one of these!

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would be a great feature on a single cr123 light.or AA

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Indeed it would Paul6...as soon as I watched this, I envisioned a very slim touchpad like maybe an inch and a half long by a max of 5mm, that was slightly recessed into the body of a light, so that youd have to push down a bit so that your finger would form into the groove...thus protecting the strip from impacts otherwise...so yeah, get to work people, lets see this happen within a year's time!

Gigman

Newly Enlightened
I actually saw one of these in a store one time, can't remember where, but I do remember the felling WOW I WANT ONE.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trashman said:
GROOOOOOOOUUP BUUUUYYYYYY!!!

well if not a group buy, maybe we should track down the people behind this and kindly force them into a van...take them to a hideout, and dont let them go until they've created some lux based flashlights/tasklights for us.

*disclaimer*
The above statement has not been approved by the moderators of this site. However, if we could get away with that.....