• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HD45 XX1T * * SOLD

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
HD45 XX1T LuxV, 18650 compatible. Just received it today. Honestly have not even turned it on. Just opened the box. I will also include 2 additional brand new batteries and I believe there are brand new batteries in the light as well. - $270 Shipped CONUS
** UPDATE!! Turned it one and did some checking for easyled. :)

Surefire N62 LA -- in sealed Surefire bag. - $28 Shipped CONUS ** SOLD to ELNINO PF

Not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Will ship anywhere. Outside US please contact me for shipping.

Thanks

Curtis

Last edited:

nuggett

Enlightened
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T, SF N62 LA

Curious where it came from. Is this a modded light with an x bin led, or factory? with a lux V, it must be a scorcher.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is one of the few Don's (McGizmo's) HD45 lights from The Shoppe with the XX1T configuration.

My understanding is that it is a scorcher.

It also has hi/low output.

Curtis

pcmike

Enlightened

cue, any chance of seeing this HD45 in person before you let it go? I've been considering getting one for a long time, but I always decide against it. Despite that, I'd love to see it in person.. not saying I'm that interested in buying yours, but seeing it in person MAY change my mind. No false hopes here.. just really interested in seeing it. I'm in Boynton Beach and go down to Boca/Deerfield almost daily. Let me know!

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

pcmike, PM sent.

Price on HD45 also reduced.

Thanks

Curtis

easilyled

Flashaholic

Just wondered why you would want to sell it as soon as you received it
without turning it on? - seems strange. :confused:

Are there any marks on it?

I am very curious and tempted about this light but would require
you to turn it on so you could describe the tint and output
(the output compared to a Surefire U2 on high or an L2 for example)

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, to satisfy my own curiousity and everyone elses, I have now turned on the light and played with it in my garage for a little while. WOW.. It is very nice. At first I was wondering what all the fuss was about and then I realized that I had not even gotten to high yet. WOW even more once I got there..... VERY white and does exhibit a slight color shift when going back to low but it is still much brighter than some of my LED lights on running on high. It makes my Icarus Tri-Lux (TWOJ) have a slight pinkish hue to it and when run side by side I can notice a tinge of green in the beam. Run by itself it cannot be seen, at least I can't see it. I am very impressed but have somewhat mentally committed these funds (plus more $) to give the Surefire Delta Knife a look over. That is the reason for the sale. I didn't turn it on prior because I didn't want to fall in love with it. :)

No blemishes, scratches or ANYTHING that I can see wrong with the light. I am not a fan of the twisty like many others. I prefer clickie or at least momentary on and then twisty.

I will say that the HD45 can easily be activated with one hand.

Hope this helps.

Curtis

Last edited:

elnino

Enlightened
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T(Still Avail), SF N62 LA (Sold PF)

PayPal sent for the SF N62 lamp.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T(Still Avail), SF N62 LA (Sold PF)

Paypal received. The lamp will ship tomorrow.

Thanks again.

HD45 XX1T -- still available -- reduced again to $275

Thanks

Curtis

Macaw

Enlightened
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T * * PRICE DROP

If I didn't already have one I'd be all over this. No reason to wait for the Sandwiche Shoppe to come up with the final few. This is a bird in the hand!

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T * * PRICE DROP

Thanks for the kind words. It seems no one wants this baby. Good price to in my opinion.

I will sweeten the deal........ $265.00 -- One last drop before it is withdrawn.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T * * $265

Fasteddie, your PM box is full. I was not able to send you a message. I sent you an email instead. Let me know if you don't get it. Paypal addy is [email protected]
No additional fees necessary. Just the $265.

SOLD to Fasteddie

Thanks.

Curtis

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T * * SOLD pending funds

email sent thru cpf doesn't get to me. Please resend to ed at alpern.net . I've cleaned up my PM as well. (probably ok to delete the notes from Carpe Diem about the brass arc le for sale in 2002) Sure fills up fast.

elnino

Enlightened
Curtis, just letting you know I received the Surefire N62 lamp assembly today.