• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired all sold

PhantomZ

Enlightened
got this a few days ago from marcdilnutt and decided i dont need it. i recieved it as is with some cosmetic damage, but that doesn't affect performance.

http://members.shaw.ca/iwonger/SFTH-WXIS.JPG

$old regular shipping anywhere.

also for sale, a Ti CR2 ION i recieved today that is a shelf queen. i thought i would sell this light and fund my day of diving with my gf on our anniversary.

$old

first, i'll take, posted here gets it. any questions, feel free to post pm or email me, [email protected].

thanks for looking.

Edit: just added the Ti CR2 ION

Last edited:

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SFTH Module + Ti CR2 ION

Man, that's pretty low, going diving with your girlfriend on your wedding anniversery. You seem pretty proud of it, too. :thumbsdow I hope you at least get your wife a card or something.

Just kidding :). I'm glad my mortgage is due or I'd be all over the ti Ion.

PhantomZ

Enlightened

pretty low??? WTF man!!?? its our 3rd year anniversary that we've been going out together as "BF + GF". who said anything about me being married or even getting married???? yeesh. i'll forgive you if you my all my stuff now!! jk.

bump!

xochi said:
Man, that's pretty low, going diving with your girlfriend on your wedding anniversery. You seem pretty proud of it, too. :thumbsdow I hope you at least get your wife a card or something.

Just kidding :). I'm glad my mortgage is due or I'd be all over the ti Ion.

Last edited:

Action

Enlightened

What is the current set on this module? What voltage range is it setup to tolerate? Did Marcdillnut make this module?