Still hate you guys......

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

You guys made me do it agian....I bought a G2 Surefire with a beamshaper and a holster. I love my E1, but it isnt bright enough for my work, and any aluminum light will get scratched to crap, HA or not. In the last few months I have acquired these lights. AAA Arc LE, AAA Arc in white, Photon II in white, Photon II in red, Surefire E1, Streamlight Scorpion, AAA DB LS Modification, 3D cell Mag LS conversion, and now a freggin' G2 pimped-out with all the goodies.
tongue.gif

Eric

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
LS,
Does you beamshaper fit your G2? I can't get mine to go on the bezel. I think it's a F24. Fits all the 6V lights except the M2 & now, the G2. TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>and any aluminum light will get scratched to crap, HA or not <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so. I cut a maglite in half with E1HA. Try it.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Have you seen what fresh concrete does to aluminum?? My titanium watch shows the battle scars from the war with the concrete enclosed space that I work in. The other watches (stainless) had NASTY gouges in them. Give me your HA and i'll show it a good time
blush.gif

Eric

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I dont know if the beamshaper fits yet, as I just ordered them and they should be here on Tuesday (yippee
grin.gif
). I guess i'll find out.

Eric

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lightspeed:
I dont know if the beamshaper fits yet, as I just ordered them and they should be here on Tuesday (yippee
grin.gif
). I guess i'll find out.

Eric
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In case you find it doesn't, as I did, it will fit your Scorpion very well. TX