• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired :::::: AWR NANO SOLD!! ::::::

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to sell my NANO, which I just got a week ago or so.

It came with a slight defect which Andrew promptly and cheerfully said to send it back as 10% turn out this way. The switch sticks so that low level is unavailable after you go past it. So then you need to open the light and pull on the switch so it is available again until used once.

The light itself is great. The high is very bright and medium is excellent and the lo is also excellent if maybe a tiny bit too bright but that is personal preferance.

The retractable USB charger is pretty awesome. And this light has the upgraded LED and extra battery.

I'm selling it on BST for $140 non CC Paypal but there's a catch. I can ship it to you an you pay the shipping or I can ship it to andrew and you guys work out the shipping.

Post your interest here and I will send you my paypal address.

Thanks for looking

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: :::::: AWR NANO FOR SALE!! ::::::

:) just wanted to add:

return shipping (when it's sent in for the fix) from Andrew is Free so the fastest option would be to have CroMAGnet send it to Andrew for the fix and then after it's fixed it's sent to the buyer.

CroMAGnet, if you send it now, it would cut down on time and if it takes a few days for the sale to happen it might even be ready for the buyer when the transaction takes place. Also, Andrew would happily handle a CC transaction for you if you want/need to go that route.

edited to add: lol, Andrew used my laptop yesterday to look up something and evidently never signed out! This is deLightful_Leigh ;) just for those of you who thought it might be strange that awr was talking about himself in the third person lol

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe the person can fix it themselves or maybe they might want to play with it a bit first. So the option stands. All the levels are usable so it's just a sticky clicky... I mean twisty :)

Thanks Andrew :)

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

five hours.. a bit longer than usual.. senorcosas.. have tony send me the nano so i can fix the switch before you get it so it's working properly... you can paypal via me if you need to use credit card.. i'll send 'cash paypal'..

-awr

LeDfLaShEr

Newly Enlightened

andrewwynn said:
:) j
edited to add: lol, Andrew used my laptop yesterday to look up something and evidently never signed out! This is deLightful_Leigh ;) just for those of you who thought it might be strange that awr was talking about himself in the third person lol

AWR strange? Geez...noone would ever think that.:laughing:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received. NANO is sold and will be heading to Andrew's in the next day or two.

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
andrewwynn said:
This is deLightful_Leigh ;) just for those of you who thought it might be strange that awr was talking about himself in the third person lol
I guess as long as he doesn't talk to himself in the third person it's OK. :ohgeez:

Cliff

Last edited by a moderator: