• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold! Mint Ti McLux III-T

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to do this, but with the addition of several other Ti lights, this has become a shelf queen, and I think it should go somewhere where it will be more enjoyed.
$750 shipped insured USPS Priority, CONUS. International will be extra over $10, and I need to know you.

This light is pristine, and has been painstakingly polished, light and clip, to a brilliant shine. It is *almost* as mirror polished as my chrommie. There is a thread here about this lights polishing. Polished Ti bezel ring, and Trit is installed in the lanyard hole. Its a beauty.

First "I'll Take It" gets it, and it will be listed over on FF too.

I hate to thin a Ti light, but someone needs to use and enjoy this masterpiece.

:wave:

III-T.jpg

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Mint Ti McLux III-T

Wow, never thought I'd see this but, gotta move on! Good luck to all on being fortunate in having the chance to get this beauty!!!!!

Karl

fasteddie

Enlightened

Oh, man!! This will teach me to make coffee before logging on to the computer in the morning!! Good snag Cliff. I really, really needed a third one. :whistle:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats, hope everybody (well, just about everybody!) is happy! :)

Karl

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold-PF Mint Ti McLux III-T

Cliff - Glad its gonna go to you, my friend! :wave:

Its a real beauty!:)

ibcj

Enlightened
Nice snag Cliff, but it's probably not worth as much with that "old style" clip. (That's what they say on Antiques Roadshow, isn't it ?) Now, if it had the orginal clip, you'd really be looking at a great catch.

:goodjob:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
nystrpr said:
Nice snag Cliff, but it's probably not worth as much with that "old style" clip. (That's what they say on Antiques Roadshow, isn't it ?) Now, if it had the orginal clip, you'd really be looking at a great catch.

:goodjob:

LOL, now thatsd funny! Antique roadshow. I wonder what they would say if you took a PD on there in 50 years.....