Handgun LED Tactical Light w/rail $39.98 Shipped!!

Newuser01

Enlightened
Ripped from deal site: posted by poison7FL.

Does any1 have any idea if this is a good one?

cdnnsports.com and search for TAR96.

$29.99 + $9.99 Shipping (Flat rate for any sized order).

I take no credit for this deal, just looking for info on this light.
No trigger switch that I can see.

newbie!!

:candle::candle::candle::candle:
[font=Verdana, Arial] [font=Arial, Verdana]
[/font]
[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:

woodasptim

Newly Enlightened
Looks pretty good. I don't like the fact that tools will be required to take it off though

Hotlink removed, as it's against CPF rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

cuervo

Newly Enlightened
You get what you pay for.

I've bought a lot from CDNN, but they have a large selection of Chinese crap as well.

I'm not saying you have to go out and buy a Surefire, but you have no idea what "Ultrabright" means.

And, given the switch location looks like it's in the back, you'd have to allow some space in front of the trigger guard to access it.

I have the feeling that many people who buy this light will end up ditching the mount and have a $30 LED CR123A flashlight.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
cuervo said:
You get what you pay for.

I've bought a lot from CDNN, but they have a large selection of Chinese crap as well.

I'm not saying you have to go out and buy a Surefire, but you have no idea what "Ultrabright" means.

And, given the switch location looks like it's in the back, you'd have to allow some space in front of the trigger guard to access it.

I have the feeling that many people who buy this light will end up ditching the mount and have a $30 LED CR123A flashlight.

The switch looks like it sticks out the side of the end part (near the trigger guard) in an up/down - on/off type toggle switch. Perhaps not COMPLETELY ideal, but still functional as a pistol light.

cuervo

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, that switch does look like it slides in and you would push the other side to turn it off.

Latest posts