Just got my Mr. Bulk LGI!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Just picked up my LGI today from the man himself. All I've got to say is WOW! Thanks for a cool light, Charlie. It looks good, and works even better. Outshines my ARC LSS by a long shot, and the beam quality is *much* better. Even my wife was impressed by the brightness coming from a small light.
For now, my ARC will still be my edc. The LGI has earned a place in my toolbag, where it'll probably see much more use. Can't wait to see the look on people's faces when they light that sucker up. No sick, yellow Mini-Mag beam here!
Anyways, thanks again Charlie. It was nice to meet you in person, and a pleasure doing business with you. Hopefully we can do it again in the future.

Steve

PsycoBob[Q2]

Enlightened
MR Bulk, I can't find a brinkman 3AA locally, would you be willing to sell me one un-modded? I have a lonely 1w White sitting here....

All I'd need is a 3AA, and (if I can find one) a matching acrylic-ball lens.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Psych -- I'm fresh out, just have enough of them to match up to my remaining Luxeons to finish my committed mods. But FYI I simply buy them direct from Brinkmann (with UPS 2nd-Day Air tacked on!).

rawhide_clyde

Newly Enlightened
Just got my LGI yesterday, it ROCKS!! Clean, professional looking mod and even though it's driven pretty good I couldn't resist putting a set of Lithiums in it...only took about 30 minutes for the spots to go away enough to see the TV!
Stay Safe,
Clyde

PsycoBob[Q2]

Enlightened
yeah, I found an online site that offers them with a holster- I'll probably go with that. I just wanted to 'keep it in the family' if I could. Thanks for the response.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Charlie,

My LGI came today and I gota say, that's the brightest 1W Luxeon I've ever seen by a long shot! Great color too! Thanks bud!

- Don

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Originally posted by McGizmo:
Charlie,

My LGI came today and I gotta say, that's the brightest 1W Luxeon I've ever seen by a long shot! Great color too! Thanks bud!

- Don
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I know McGizmo spends much of his time stumbling into things because of spots in his eyes from his own megaphotonic terra-devastators, so comin' from the 'Giz, this is high honor indeed...thanks bruddah.