• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Superbright Brock/Jets22's Arc LS

moses

Enlightened
This is a feeler to see if someone would deem this light to be of the same value that I do. This has been my long term #1 favorite and has been with me to many countries. Gently treated and in GREAT shape. Total use is no more than 10 Surefire 123 batteries.

Brock/Jetts22 made me one of his Arc LS lights with a tritium insert and a converter running pretty full tilt. At that time, he was kind enough to select for me one of his best T ranked luxeon when the U ranked were not around. Anyways, this is bright.

It has Arc LS anodized twistie tail and anodized body. however, I substituted a aluminum polished head for just that bit more reflectivity off the outside edge of the head. Looks cool and sharp. Has a multicoated glass lens for max transmission. (99%) If you want, I can substitute a completely polished body - BUT you will loose the tritium that Brock installed.

I've never tested the battery life but have always had an impression that the battery life was significantly longer than the Arc LS. However, I do not know for sure as they last a loooong time on intermittent use.

Your choice of reflectors:
NX-05 collimator
NX-01 collimator
McGizmo's original aluminum reflector. Forgot what this is called but is has an incredibly wide and even beam for general use. This is the reflector that I've been using the entire time which is one reason this light is such a favorite. It does have a nice hotspot in the middle from the high dome and reflector. Casts a nice distance. Anyways, probably the most practicle beam I have ever used.

Or you can always put in your reflector.

$135. A great light.

Last edited: