What's Your Next Light Going To Be?

01foreman400

Newly Enlightened
What is the next light that you will be purchasing? I'm going to get a HDS Ultimate 60GT or if I can find a good deal on a U60XRGT.

Darrell

MG_Saldivar

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a P1 from Lighthound... It will probably become my EDC -- I'll put my Nuwai Q3 on the shelf for a little while...

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking at KL4 head and a Vital Gear FB2 body or a BOG 5wled w adapter and FB2 body. Maybe a Pelican 3320 (new polymer body incan). Or a Wolf Eyes M90 Ratlesnake 13v for work.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
My next light delivery should be the KI-B from ArcMania (go Mike!!!) then the MaxliteII from ArcMania.

:rock: :rock:

photorob

Enlightened
I said i refused to get another light too until the TI PD's came out. Then i got a sweet deal on a U2 that I couldn't pass up. I think I may bite the bullet and pick up both of the TI PD's,regular and 27L. I kinda wish i could just get the two heads. Now i just have to sell my soul to pull this off. Anyone want my first born. Going cheap. First "i'll take it" got it.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
The short list is getting longer.

At the top is the Lumaray FL-6-2006 when they come out.

I'm also trying to fill in the TIROS lights that INOVA dumped. (Actually fill in and back up.)

Then there's a couple more Photon Freedoms...

CLHC

Flashaholic
Down the road for me, it may be another SF.M6 and/or something along the lines of a HID. :thinking:

Dan_GSR

Enlightened
most likely a Gladius

acutally i lied...im picking up a headlamp tomorrow for a trip...getting Princeton Tec Apex.....on sale 20% off at EMS.com

after that...a Gladius.....hell maybe i'll pick that up tomorrow too
planning a trip....that I will be in the woods/dark.....Yaaaay

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have all the lights I want. It would have to be something very cool and innovating for me to buy another.

Jeff