How often do YOU visit the forum?

lightrod

Enlightened
I'm getting few hits on an interest thread for which I expected much more response. I am wondering if it is because many folks visit the forum infrequently. If that's the case I need to be patient.

So the question to those reading this is: what's the frequency? (not you Kenneth! :rolleyes: sorry)

Do you view: Daily? Weekly? Every few weeks? Only once in a great while?

For me it's daily (I won't divulge any more than that on the grounds that guys in white jackets may show up at my door....)

Taylorf

Enlightened
I am here a few times a day, although I mostly don't say to much. I am just checking what is new.

SolarFlare

Enlightened
I look most days at least once, sometimes more. It goes very quiet here at weekends so I don't usually bother from Friday till Sunday. Then ya have to consider the bulk of the forum is US so ya can post at night and not expect a response till mid afternoon the next day (if ya english).

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
At least two times per day, and for way to many hours each.

I was thinking about putting a urinal next to the computer, but the neighbors would be able to see me through the window
badtaste (6).gif

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
I launch CPF when i get up in the morning and keep a window open until i go to sleep at night...:grin2:

Can't miss the B/S/T forums...:grin2:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few minutes in the morning, about an hour or less right after work, and then I log back on at night and stay on for a few hours, usually.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usally check in during the week.M-F at least once a day,if time permits

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trashman said:
A few minutes in the morning, about an hour or less right after work, and then I log back on at night and stay on for a few hours, usually.

Sounds about like me.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
maybe 2-10 times a day... I live in KS.... its not exactly exciting.

-David

greenLED

Flashaholic
I never leave.

I've noticed there are "peaks" in activity. Summer is definitely not one of those.