impressive Arc-P runtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman

Enlightened
Just as an experiment today I took my Arc-P to work with me for the night shift (7pm-7am). I attached the unit with fresh batteries under a conveyor belt where I work at 7:30 pm. I then activated the flashlight. Hours passed, and by 7am the unit was still on...albeit in moonlight mode but still on. Hooray! (a $40 well spent). any other cool arc-p stories out there?
Batman

greenLED

Flashaholic
batman said:
any other cool arc-p stories out there?
Search for posts by carrot; he's got a collection og "Arc stories". My favorite is the one where and ArcAAA survived an insane drop off a cliff and still worked.

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
FedEx just dropped off my first Arc-P not more than an hour ago! I feel that my humble collection now has a "legendary" torch. A lot brighter than I expected and perfect on the keychain.

If anyone is interested, it was delivered in about 2-days after ordering.

Anyway, I'm smilin' and just wanted to share the joy!:candle:

carrot

Flashaholic
There's a link in my sig for "Arc Stories" and another for other flashlights in general, including a few about my favorite light, the A2. :) My personal favorite story is when a CPFer visits Gransee at the Arc offices and Peter bounces an Arc LS off the ground several feet into the air!

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
carrot said:
My personal favorite story is when a CPFer visits Gransee at the Arc offices and Peter bounces an Arc LS off the ground several feet into the air!
Mine too, awesome story !! :grin2: :grin2:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have both the latest versions of the Arc AAA premium and standard models. I have recently begun to pocket carry the standard as I find the lower output more useful. The standard is plenty bright but it is a much better reading light and hotel bathroom navigation tool. My premium is used when camping and it rivals my HDS B42 10 lumen setting! I use lithium batteries.

I can't wait for the latest Arc LSH variant.

MrSmith

Newly Enlightened
I was recently staying at friends home in a foreign city and they had to go out of town for the last few days of my visit so I was staying alone at their home the last few of days.

Off they went leaving me with the house keys and alarm code, well after I return to the house for the first time by myself, I get the front door open and the alarm start its normal count down for the code to entered, I calmly go to punch in the code when I realise that I can not make out the keys on the keypad which has a very bad back light and is in a badly lit area. I have 2 seconds of panic then grab the AAA P in my pocket and can then immediately see to input the code, crisis averted thanks to the ARC which I have been EDC'ing for the last few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.