• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Gatlight V2

hivoltage

Enlightened
For those of you who preordered 2 of them and came to your senses and realizes you only need 1:lolsign: , I am in the market.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
Hello Hi Voltage,

I have a stainless steel version of the V2. It's been quite a while since I ordered it so I had to go back through PayPal history to find my original purchase price.

Price was originally $175, I'll sell it to you for $180.00. I am not trying to get a premium price, just want to cover cost of USPS Priority mail with DC.

If you are interested PM me for my PayPal address.

- Dave [FlashlightOCD]

PS: I'll include a Battery Station RCR123 since I think Lumencraft is going to send me one.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
PM was sent to HiVoltage, if something should fall through then WAVE_PARTICLE has second choice.

I didn't realize how popular this light was ... it is a stunning piece of artwork and technology.

Good luck to all in your quest.

Thanks,
- Dave

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
FlashlightOCD said:
PM was sent to HiVoltage, if something should fall through then WAVE_PARTICLE has second choice.

I didn't realize how popular this light was ... it is a stunning piece of artwork and technology.

Good luck to all in your quest.

Thanks,
- Dave
Its not the popularity, its your great price! :goodjob:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
:huh2: Mine was $236.00
And I haven't gotten it yet.
FlashlightOCD said:
Hello Hi Voltage,

I have a stainless steel version of the V2. It's been quite a while since I ordered it so I had to go back through PayPal history to find my original purchase price.

Price was originally $175, I'll sell it to you for $180.00. I am not trying to get a premium price, just want to cover cost of USPS Priority mail with DC.

If you are interested PM me for my PayPal address.

- Dave [FlashlightOCD]

PS: I'll include a Battery Station RCR123 since I think Lumencraft is going to send me one.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:
Its not the popularity, its your great price! :goodjob:

Well I was very early on the V2 order list since I missed out on V1, I made sure I made the list for the second production run very early, I may have got a price cut for being early.

It is a great light, but I find the functionality to be slightly short of the aesthetics [that is just MHO]. I think the creators [Mobile1 et all] have gone above and beyond the call of duty to correct some of the problems with the 123 battery issue.

My handle "FlashlightOCD" would indicate I have more lights than any sane person would need, I sincerly hope it finds a happy home.