*Gulp* Wish me luck!!

Arkayne

Enlightened
After 2 weeks of dating I knew she was the one. Now, almost 2 years later, I'm going to take the next step and ask her to marry me! We've our 'spot' on Coronado island here in San Diego and I'll pop the question during the fireworks. Man, I'm getting nervous!

Wish me luck!

01.jpg

Last edited:

alvin70

Newly Enlightened
I will just go ahead and wish you Congratulations and may all your wishes come true, :whistle:

alvin :)

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Congratulations and the best of luck!!

I asked my girl 2 years ago under a full moon with a bunch of cows as our only witnesses... She said yes, but we still have to set a date... Moving to a new appartment (we had to leave our old houseboat as it was going to be demolished) drained up our wedding fund... I hope you won't run into those kind of issues :)

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
Sincerest best wishes! It's a beautiful ring, and it's going to be a magical night!

So, what torches are you bringing along?..........

Cheers mate, I'm happy for you,
Bill

Arkayne

Enlightened
Thanks ya'll.

In fact, I'll bring my NextTorch Saint HID to see if I can light the opposing shoreline up! Here's the view from our spot:

SanDiegoPwnsYuo2.jpg

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
God bless and I pray that you both love each other enough to always treat each other with love and respect. And remember to always make decisions together, unless she says otherwise. :)

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats!

Nice pic! I took a panoramic at that same location. :)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Congrats Man! The day I proposed has been the best day of my life so far, I hope it goes the same for you.

Dont do like me, I had my HDS U60 XRGT in the same pocket as the ring box. So it took some fumbling around to pull it out of my pocket!

So put the ring box in the OPPOSITE pocket as your EDC.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
What cut is that diamond?

PS - I politely disagree with GreenLED on half of the argument. Never, ever go anywhere without a light. Don't leave it at home. No. Don't play with it when you should be experiencing one of the moments of a lifetime, but don't leave it at home.. What if she dropped it? You'd have to be able to look for it, right? Just leave the light in your pocket, and don't remove it unless it's an emergency..