TnC

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am having difficulty in finding Chris Ogaz's website and TnC forums. Anyone have a clue as to what may have happened? I haven't changed my hyperlinks.... :thinking:

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
"This Domain has expired.
Please contact your provider to renew."

This is the message I keep getting...not sure what it means nor,what I should do...??

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, now I just got to Chris's website but still can't get on the forums. I had to use a search engine and look for Chris Ogaz and then was able to find the website....still no forums though....??

Karl

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both work fine here, I just tried them. Thats weird that they don't work for some of you. :thinking:

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
It sounds like a name server problem. Can you point your PC at a different name server?

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forgive my lack of "technical" knowledge but....another name search? I just tried this again this morning and, a very similarly-named website is coming up but, no Chris....???

Karl

Barefootone

Enlightened
Karl,
I beg your pardon, but after a closer look only the Blue selection box's are linking up and the box's in White are not linking up. If this is what your experiencing well so am I, sorry for the confusion on my part :ohgeez: .
:huh2: Jeff

P.S. Dah on my part :ohgeez: , I just noticed this on the front of the home page, so this must be the reason why. "Site is currently being updated! Redesigning Look & Feel!"

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the response Jeff. I'm really not very computer techno at all....decent researcher but "all thumbs" in terms of getting some difficulties resolved on this type of situation. I just get a TnC-similar link (Tnccustomproducts.com) which clearly isn't what I am after. Last night I was able to get Chris's website but not the TnC forums for the past day or so. We'll have to wait and see....

Karl

Last edited: