I ran over my Lambda copper pill!!!

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, i was out hunting, we saw dove and I had just switched from the regular head to the CP head and hadn't gotten it screwed on. the bezel fell in the truck but the CP was gone. I didn' know it until we got to camp about 10 minutes away. I drove back on the dirt road, (ok trail) and used the m6 to find it. That copper really stands out on the brownish red clay dirt that we have. It was buried 1/2 down in the dirt. Picked it up blew it off and dusted it clean and reinstalled. Still works like a charm.

Another fine product from Lambda lighting!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
On/off topic...man I miss dove hunting, especially opening day! Take those breasts, wrap them in bacon and grill em' up...whewwwww - great eats with a real cold one to go with them! No doves in Alaska...wait, maybe at the zoo? Trouble is at the zoo, one has to hunt at night wearing dark clothes or camo...maybe that's why I should own the camo E2E (of course along with my CP)!!
winkie.GIF

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear ya. We got our limit on this particular trip. A cold front moved through with about 15 mph winds and those dove were SMOKIN' fast. we mainly shot when they were flying into the wind.

Don't forget to add a sliver of jalapeno in those dove before you bacon wrap them. And don't forget to use Mesquite wood coals either!!!

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bushman,

It's clear you did not read the Lambda owner's handbook; specifically the DO NOT section:

.....nuclear reactions. "Do Not run over Copper Pill with 4X4 pickup truck." Do Not subject CP to time travel experiments or.........

And what? No gravy with that bird???

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Originally posted by Bushman:
I hear ya. We got our limit on this particular trip. A cold front moved through with about 15 mph winds and those dove were SMOKIN' fast. we mainly shot when they were flying into the wind.

Don't forget to add a sliver of jalapeno in those dove before you bacon wrap them. And don't forget to use Mesquite wood coals either!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Oh, sure "rub it in"...I'm thinking about grilling up my wife's Cockatiels now!

Latest posts