Advice for GID house painting project

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been painting all the rooms in my house one by one and thought it would be fun to add some GID accents to spice it up a little. I have some baggies of glow powder to start with. I was going to mix it into some clear latex sealer and paint over white paint. Should work well for now and I want to use them up anyway.

Is there a good source for GID housepaint? I could buy some from glowinc, but I haven't needed that much until now.

Maybe some advice before I get started? I thought I would paint the edges of some doors with glow paint, as I often walk into them in the dark... I thought that would be safer for me.

CLHC

Flashaholic
There's the following to check out:

Lumi-Lt.Com
GloNation.Com

I believe Benjamin Moore Paints have them too. You'll have to ask though.

Should be pretty "illuminating" to say the least! Take pictures when you do paint with GID. Would very much like to see how it turns out for you.

Enjoy!

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I painted all the screws for all the lightswitches in my house. Pretty useful and not noticable in daylight or with the lights on.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
sounds like a fun project. i have alot of gid's all over my room. when i turn off the lights i can still find my way.