• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Bare Aluminium Chamelion ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

chammie3.jpg

BAChammie.jpg

1) Moddified Mr. Bulk Chamelion: First up for sale is a bare aluminum Chammelion. This light is in perfect condition and has been another one of my shelf queens. I removed the bead blasted finish by carefully sanding the body with automotive sandpaper (600-800-1000-1500-2000 grit), then polishing to a mirror like finish. The light is truely stunning in BA. The light includes the stock 1x123 body, a 1x18650 body a TnC difuser cap (converts the light to a lantern, BA Slimhead, the stock clip and lanyard, and TWO (yes that's right TWO) m-thew's Holesters. One was a prototype and the second one was his production model. NOW ONLY ASKING $180, Shipped Priority Mail for everything! PP ONLY! International buyers, please add $10 dollars for Global Priority Mail. ***SOLD***

Lionheart2.jpg

2) Mr. Bulk HA-Nat Lionheart: This light is again in perfect condition, never carried or mistreated. The light is in perfect condition except for a small tiny ding on the rear end of the 1x150s body. The light comes complete with a choice of the stock reflector or a QIII reflector that I was able to modify to fit the Lionheart head (more of a flood than stock). I will also include a perfect condition 1x18650 body and Lionheart belt clip. ASKING $140, Shipped Priority Mail for everything! PP ONLY! International buyers, please add $10 dollars for Global Priority Mail. ***SOLD***

benchmade.jpg

3) Benchmade Mini-Ambush (PLAIN EDGE): Not a flashlight, but a very nice compact pocket knife. Perfect condition, only carried once or twice. Really like my other Benchmades a bit better, so I thought I'd offer this up to someone else.Specs originally posted by AlexGT:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mini-Ambush[/font]​

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BM-10210[/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Length, Open:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6.95" [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Length, Closed:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3.98"[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blade Length:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.96"[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blade Material:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AUS-8[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Handle Material:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nylon[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Locking Method:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rolling Lock [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Opening Method:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thumbstuds[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clip:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.56 oz [/font]

ASKING $40, Shipped Priority Mail! PP ONLY! International buyers, please add $5 dollars for Global Priority Mail. ***SOLD***

Again, all items are in perfect shape (aside from that small ding on the LH). Only selling these to raise money for another flashlight of interest.

If you have any questions about either light, please feel free to PM me or send me an Email at [email protected]. Please note that I cannot access CPF during the day, so email would be best.

Please state your interest by first posting "I'll take it" here and then send me an email. PMs will only be answered at night.
Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: BA Chammie/HA-Nat Lionheart!!! w/Extras & Benchmade! PICs ADDED!!

Pics added!!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: BA Chammie/HA-Nat Lionheart!!! w/Extras & Benchmade! PICs ADDED + $ Drop!!

Need to raise some cash so.....Price Drops!!! :grin2:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: BA Chammie/HA-Nat Lionheart!!! w/Extras & Benchmade! PICs ADDED + $ Drop!!

Gatlight sold right away, so another price drop on these lights!!!

MSax

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

What kind of blade on the mini-ambush? Normal or partially serrated?

schiesz

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

schiesz,

Sorry about that, I should have posted that its a plain edge.

First post corrected,
MSax

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I take the HA-Lionheart

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lionheart sold to AlexGT, pending funds!!!

Thanks AlexGT.... PM replied.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: BA Chammie w/Extras!!!!! & Benchmade! PICs ADDED + $ Drop!!

Price Drop on the Chammie!!! Now only $190!!!! :ohgeez:

Guys, this is a ridiculous price for what your getting. Your taking advantage of my need to raise cash. :awman:

MSax

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: BA Chammie w/Extras!!!!! & Benchmade! PICs ADDED + $ Drop!!

Awesome pics! I swear that knife is calling me!, must resist! What steel is it? S30V?

Edit: Nope! here are the specs for the knife

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mini-Ambush[/font]​

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BM-10210[/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Length, Open:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6.95" [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Length, Closed:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3.98"[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blade Length:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.96"[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blade Material:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AUS-8[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Handle Material:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nylon[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Locking Method:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rolling Lock [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Opening Method:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thumbstuds[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clip:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight:[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.56 oz [/font]

AlexGT

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: BA Chammie w/Extras!!!!! & Benchmade! PICs of knife ADDED + $ Drop!!

Thanks for the extra info on the knife AlexGT!

Your light is in the mail by the way. Let me know when it arrives.

Saturday morning price drops in effect!!!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Bare Aluminium Chamelion ($170) & Benchmade Mini Ambush ($40)!!!! PICS!

Chammie now $170....

What's the deal, everyone like the bead blasted finish better?!?!?

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Bare Aluminium Chamelion ($170) & Benchmade Mini Ambush ($40)!!!! PICS!

No Takers?!?!?

chammie3.jpg

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Post Ti McLux PD feeding frenzy bump to the top.....:whistle::grin2:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the lenght and diameter of the chammie with the 123 tube and with the 18650 tube?, don't tempt me! LOL!:) Got more pics? How easy/hard is to keep that masterpiece shinny?

AlexGT

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent about the chammie

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in the chammie too! Did you read my PM?, let's see what can I sell...

AlexGT

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Awesome work done on those Chamelion bodies and heads. You are selling well over $300.00 worth of equipment there, not counting your labor for the beautiful finish. I own two Chamelion's and they are great. Highest lux I have seen in a one battery small light (standard head with RCR123 body).

Bill

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bill,

Thanks so much for the compliment! Much appreciated.

MSax