• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Any Great New LED Lights Coming Out ?

hivoltage

Enlightened
Is there anything great and fantastic coming out in the near future that I just got to have? In the single cell LED category?

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a modded light...yes there is!
MillerMods is putting the finishing touches on his one D Mag that pushes four Luxeon LEDs and is a screamer. My MillerMods UWAJ binned LuxeonIII (1.7 watt Fenix L1P) is a real screamer since I swapped the LED.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
photorob said:
Wrong forum

That's a matter of perspective. I think he's in the right place, though this could as easily be posted in the LED forum.

I'd recommend Don's Ti PD coming out this Saturday, this will be a very fine light. :drool:

Navistar

Newly Enlightened
Saruth M1T :rock: check out this thread;

Saruth M1T Titanium Coating (Sign-up Thread) ( 1 2 3 4 )
H22A

Last edited:

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think there are some advanced applications of the SMJLEDs coming which will be performance/value BREAKTHROUGHS in their new categories, just as the current SMJLED PR bulb is in the 3.0 V drop-in bulb category.

Last edited:

Macaw

Enlightened
The Maxlite II seems like a real winner, I'm waiting for the runtime graphs to come out before I make my decision to buy.

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
nerdgineer said:
I think there are some advanced applications of the SMJLEDs coming which will be performance/value BREAKTHROUGHS in their new categories, just as the current SMJLED PR bulb is in the 3.0 V drop-in bulb category.

I'd be interested in hearing any further thoughts you might have on this. Any predictions?

Latest posts