"SPACE ABOVE AND BEYOND" an US series.

"BLAKES 7" an UK series.

"EARTH 2" an US series.

and their must be a thousand more

what are your favorites.

regards.

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
Not all that old, but gone... "Tremors", the TV series based upon the movies, created for the SciFi channel. Low budget, corney, filmed in Baja Calif, and good fun to watch!

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
U.F.O. Does anybody remember this one? I think it was only on for 2 seasons in the early 70's but the props looked cool and some of the costumes were, ah, shall we say interesting. Never could figure out why the female staff at the Moonbase facility had purple hair though.

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always wondered was it only the hair on their head.

anyway I allways thought if that alien came in more than three ships, since their was only three earth ships and each only had onle massive missile.

regards.

LumenHound said:
U.F.O. Does anybody remember this one? I think it was only on for 2 seasons in the early 70's but the props looked cool and some of the costumes were, ah, shall we say interesting. Never could figure out why the female staff at the Moonbase facility had purple hair though.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Space Above & Beyond" - Excellent used to enjoy that, also used to fancy that chick "vensen" or "vansen" - she was a hottie.

"Blakes 7" never did it for me.

"Earth 2", meh.

"Space 1999" - kind of cool, even though the moon would have had to have been traveling at several times the speed of light to encounter all the planets that it did!

"Buck Rogers" and "Battlestar Gallactica" were childhood favorites of mine!

"Lost in Space", "Land of the Giants" and "Time Tunnel" were cult classics...add "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" to those!

some others...

"Lexx" - fantastic...truly hilarious.

"farscape" - pretty good.

"Robotech" - good shout GreenLED! The third series with the cool "mospeda"(sp) bikes and "the Invid" was the best!

BTW, "Ras Thavas" great screen name, ERB fan I presume?

CFU

greenLED

Flashaholic
Lebkuecher said:
Anyone remember these?

Lost in Space
Land of the Giants
Time Tunnel
Big fan of all of them. They were on the tube when I got back from school - had to watch them. :)

What was that one whith the "V"... the invaders were lizards or something but covered themselves with human appearance... there was a human resistance movement and stuff...