• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! BA LionCub Tritium/168a tube/glow oring/ Opened bezel!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moved this from bst lights

All prices include shipping within the continental U.S. International Shipping Please Add 5.00

1. Excellent Condition Mr. Bulk Bare Aluminum Lion Cub + 18650 tube. Both freshly polished and sporting some "Bling".
- Bezel has been opened up from the stock peephole and this light puts out alot more light than stock.

- The Lanyard hole has been converted to accomodate some darkness location effects. The chamber was enlarged and the base coated with high ratio green Strontium/Devcon crystal epoxy and a 9 X 2 mm green tritium tube was nestled into the glow goo. Next , Devcon crystal drying epoxy was applied over the trit/glow layer to just above the flush point. The epoxy above flush was hand polished down to a near seamless melding with the Lioncub body. I personally think it looks fantastic but lanyard junkies may feel otherwise.

- An additional Glowing Oring is installed within the bezel and glows green after charging with the LED.

-I believe this is a TXOJ emitter (stock)

-batteries not included

145.00 (Price Dropped-again) shipped conus-intnl 5.00 extra *** includes extra 18650 battery tube!

In this image only the glowpowder is seen glowing as it overpowers the trit, but it's in there!

Also interested in trades for Exc cond/like new Microtech Utx-70 (s30v version only) and Arc 4+ (must include original clip - and must have serial number) Or CR2 ION (prefer ha-natural version)

I accept Paypal , no credit cards.

First I'll take it, gets

Works as new, excellent condition.

:grin2:

Last edited:

Roboholic

Enlightened
Re: FS/T BA LionCub Tritium/168a tube/glow oring/ Opened bezel!

You said trade might work. I have carbon fiber utx70 with damascus blade. Does that peak you interest?

Robo

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/T BA LionCub Tritium/168a tube/glow oring/ Opened bezel!

Roboholic said:
You said trade might work. I have carbon fiber utx70 with damascus blade. Does that peak you interest?

Robo

Hell yeah it does! Unfortunately, as I've still got about $650 to go to get my girls engagement ring out of layaway (I saw the diamond set yesterday and the ring is gorgeous! She's gonna flip!) I'm cashless till the ring is paid for. The ring is the main reason I planned on selling the LC. It's been hanging over my head for too long!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Price drop again! BA LionCub Tritium/168a tube/glow oring/ Opened bezel!

Another price drop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now 160.00!!

Last price drop! I'm keeping it otherwise.

The 18650 tube was around 50 and the BA cub was 145.00 not to mention the opened beze, tritium, glow powder, and glowing O-ring!!!!

VWDr

Enlightened
Re: Price drop again! BA LionCub Tritium/168a tube/glow oring/ Opened bezel!

I'll be backup...doh...I knew I shoulda looked sooner... :p