• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Very Rare Black McLux [1x123] with Rare extras

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
From Left to Right:

1) Lux 3 head with NX Optic [forget bin, ~650ma]
2) R2H with black PR head
3) All Black 1x123 McLux with orginal [Frosted] head uses NX Optic
4) One-off Custom built Lux V head w reflector [Made by McGizmo himself]

All items are in mint condition.

$775 [reduced from orginal $875] includes: USPS Priority Mail, Insurance, and Signature Confirmation [US customers only please]. I will ship with Delivery Confirmation Only upon request, but I will not take responsibily for lost or stolen shipment if you decline the Insurance and Signature confirmation.

I will donate $40 of purchase to CPF.

If interested please Post your interest and PM me for PP address.

Note: RCR123 seem to work fine for #1, #3, #4. I would even highly recommend it for #4. I'm not confident about the R2H [#2], I haven't tried it but would say that if you try it, you do so at your own risk. Perhaps somebody with better knowledge than myself might chime in on this.

Thanks for looking!!!

- Dave [FlashlightOCD]

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Very Rare Black McLux with Rare extras

WHOA, NICE !!!

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
woah...i realise to nvr see anything made by mcgizmo.

they are just too dang expensive for me...but some day...some day!...

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
Black Widow??? Maybe, but I do not think so. I thought the Black Widow came with a red LED, this light has a white LED.

I bought it way back in May 2003 from another CPF member who prefers to remain low profile, but I suspect he has seen this thread and can speak up if he wishes.

It is one of a very few Black McLux 1x123 bodies ever made. The output of the original head [#3 in picture] is identical to that of the Original McLux TK's. The clip is blank, it does not have a TK designation. I was offered an option of a TK clip in the 300's range with the light, but I opted for the blank clip. There are a couple minor nicks on the clip that are not visible in the picture [those clips tend to nick very easily]. I didn't photoshop the nicks out, they just don't show up in that picture. I would probably need to go into Macro mode with the camera to make them visible. The body and all the heads are pristine.

The Lux III and V heads were bought long after the original McLux and R2H head.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Why oh why oh why did I sell my black McLux bodies?!?! :ohgeez:

(still have 1, 1x123 left though!)

Courtesy bump indeed! :thumbsup: