Is the new Inova XO available at Target???

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

Is the new Inova available at Target?
I did not see it. Anybody has? Any ideas? Anybody knows if Target is going to have the new Inova XO?

Appreciated.

Chris

InfidelCastro

Banned
I've never seen XO's at Target ever.

Only X5's of different flavors and various other Inova lights, nothing as expensive as an XO.

If I see one of the new reflectored XO's at Target, it would be pretty hard to resist buying it, now that the regulation issue has been hammered out.

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here, only X5's and X1's and some plastic Inova lights. However, they do finally have the reflector X1's at my area Target.

LiteFan

Enlightened
InfidelCastro said:
I've never seen XO's at Target ever.

Only X5's of different flavors and various other Inova lights, nothing as expensive as an XO.

If I see one of the new reflectored XO's at Target, it would be pretty hard to resist buying it, now that the regulation issue has been hammered out.

I purchased the XO at Target last week, had to look at the lot to find the correct one as they were all mixed up.

steve_vance

Enlightened
It would be simpler to buy it online, and you'll probably get a better price.
$38.95 @Batteryjunction, $41.95 @brightguy, two good prices

Last edited:

spoonrobot

Enlightened
Fry's Electronics has good prices on Inovas if you have one near you.

XO Reflector + TIROS lights: 34.99

XO3: 54.99

dental4usa

Newly Enlightened
On the outpost.com site I see the XO3 but not the XO - can you provide more details before I consider hauling the kids down to Fry's and listening to, "Mom, can we get ..", "Mom, get this ..." ... Thanks! :)

spoonrobot

Enlightened
dental4usa said:
On the outpost.com site I see the XO3 but not the XO - can you provide more details before I consider hauling the kids down to Fry's and listening to, "Mom, can we get ..", "Mom, get this ..." ... Thanks! :)

You may want to call your local store first.

I was driving through Georgia to Asheville, North Carolina yesterday and stopped at the Fry's off of I-85 in Gwinnett Place shopping center. I'd never actually been to a Fry's before and ended up leaving with a CRKT Ryan Model B, an XO + XO-R and a bunch of incandescent bulbs for my Princetontec Tec 40.

InfidelCastro

Banned
steve_vance said:
It would be simpler to buy it online, and you'll probably get a better price.
$38.95 @Batteryjunction, $41.95 @brightguy, two good prices

I always prefer to be able to look stuff over before buying it, even if it means paying a few bucks extra.

Illum

Flashaholic
dental4usa said:

LOL, :laughing: sounds like you've already transmitted the flashaholic bug over to the next generation...its a good thing too, start early.

carrot said:
There are two models of the XO. One uses a reflector and another uses TIROS -- total internal reflection optics system. The XO3 is basically the bigger, more powerful brother of the XO-TIROS (aka XO2).

http://flashlightreviews.com/reviews/inova_xo.htm
http://flashlightreviews.com/reviews/inova_xo-r.htm
http://flashlightreviews.com/reviews/inova_xo3.htm

Bigger? not quite, More powerful? yes

heres some pics

some different in height, slightly larger bezel, huge output difference

dental4usa

Newly Enlightened
Ilum.: Yeah, the boys already have a few flashlights - frogs, dinosaurs, fisher-price 3 color, etc. They have always loved flashlights!

The head-scratcher for me is why it took ME so long to really feel the bite? I guess I had to feel the need to protect them from scorpions (only found a couple so far over the last month) to start looking for the UV flashlight .. and here I am, looking for other lights to buy, which I have no business doing! (at the moment...)

I've been researching different LEDs etc. and still trying to find what I want, and yesterday my husband said, "I thought you already got a flashlight!", referring to the 2 mini mags I just got at WallyWorld on Friday and Nite Ized them with the drop ins ... I think he thinks I'm nuts ... :)

Illum

Flashaholic
dental4usa said:
I guess I had to feel the need to protect them from scorpions (only found a couple so far over the last month) ...

For a moment I thought your trying to keep them off Streamlight scorpions....lol