It's a Boy!

nethiker

Enlightened
Early this morning I delivered my first baby and it just happened to be my own. No it wasn't planned and I just became an EMT-B. :grin2:

Baby Ethan is 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches. Mom and baby are doing well. I'm going back to the hospital with my in-laws and 2yr. old son. I'll probobly be spending the night and will try to get back with a picture sometime soon.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats!
thumb.gif
lolbaby.gif

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
What a blessing to witness the miracle of birth! I can't imagine what it would be like to actually deliver a child - especially my own! What a "gift" indeed!!

Congrats indeed to your family!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
What a blessing! Congrats on the new member of the family! :goodjob:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Watching the birth of a child is a wonderful experience, I cannot imagine the thrill of delivering your own.

Many blessings to Mom, baby, and you. :grouphug:

nethiker

Enlightened

Both Baby and Mom are doing great. We only spent one night in the hospital to make sure everything was o.k. Thanks for all the nice thoughts and comments for our family.

Thank you imageshack.us for the free hosting of this photo.

nirad

Enlightened
Congrats on the new baby. :twothumbs He will definitely change your life (in a good way). My boy is almost two years old and already has a few lights in his collection. He also knows where daddy's flashlight cabinet is too.:ohgeez:

amlim

Enlightened
nethiker said:

Both Baby and Mom are doing great. We only spent one night in the hospital to make sure everything was o.k. Thanks for all the nice thoughts and comments for our family.

Thank you imageshack.us for the free hosting of this photo.

i'll take it !!! pm me your paypal....

ooops... sorry, must be too much hanging out at the BST forums.

Congratulations !!!!!! :goodjob:

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations!

Boys rock -- I've got 3 of them. My 4 year old was climbing up the kitchen doorframe to grab the header. Man, they're all about climb it, jump off it, take it apart.

I think that's incredibly great that you delivered your own baby. Absolutely amazing. All I did was cut the cord and gasp in amazement at my wife said "no" to the drugs.