3 watt L1P

Danintex

Enlightened
Hi guys,
I wasn't sure where to post this so maybe this will work. I'm looking for someone who can fix me up with a 3W UWOK or similar in a Fenix L1P with a CR2 body. Runtime is not as much a priority as is "wow" factor though it will probably end up being edc'ed. I already have the light, just need someone for the mod. Thanks!

BTW: the 27LT rules!!!

lightningbug

Newly Enlightened
Drop Eric Miller a line. He is MillerMods, and can be reached through CPF or Fenix Store.

Danintex said:
Hi guys,
I wasn't sure where to post this so maybe this will work. I'm looking for someone who can fix me up with a 3W UWOK or similar in a Fenix L1P with a CR2 body. Runtime is not as much a priority as is "wow" factor though it will probably end up being edc'ed. I already have the light, just need someone for the mod. Thanks!

BTW: the 27LT rules!!!

liteMANIAC

Newly Enlightened
Something simular just sold in the Custom & Mod B/S/T forum. It was a fenix L1P with a UWOJ, flupic board and ran on rechargable 14500s. Maybe you can post a WTB thread there and see if anyone has one that they want to sell. It had three levels: Low, high and burst. It said that high was brighter than a HDS U60 and burst was even brighter. And I belive that that the brighness levels are able to be set by you.

Danintex

Enlightened
Thanks for the replies guys. You know, sometimes it pays to look to the source to find what you're looking for... behold the L1T!