• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - JS M6-R pack #8 with Surefire M6

rick258

Enlightened
For sale m6-R pack #8 made by our own JS (has approximately 6 full charge/discharge to warning flash
cycles and several partial cycles and has been kept "conditioned" with monthly top off charges
(comes with charging cable with banana plugs-you supply charger);
Surefire M6 (light Crenellated Bezel) with original box, lanyard ring, lanyard, mb20, 6 sure-fire 123's,
unused mn20, mn21 installed. Bezel has 3 small imperfections ( 1 nick in the HA and 2 discolorations
- almost looks like 2 small black sharpie marks not very noticable but they are there).

Package deal only. $450 shipped in US priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra at buyers
request. I will not be responsible for items lost in the mail.
Prefer postal money order but will condiser PP on a case by case basis. First "unconditional I'll take it"
posted in thread has priority. NO PM's. Email rick258atgmail with any correspondence. Thanks for looking.

Rick

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
JS builds awesome stuff. Someone will get a great light. Wish I hadn't overspent on lights already.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone wants the M6 with all the LA and other accessories, I'd be willing to split the costs with you. I'm very interested in the M6-R pack, but rick doesn't want to split up the light.

Just another offer to try and speed the sale along.....

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Deleted.

I was after the M6-R battery as well. (I didn`t read the prior posts carefully enough!)

:)

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still available. But I'm still interested in the M6-R if anyone wants to split the costs.

MSax

rick258

Enlightened
Will sell separately IF M6 sells first. All the same conditions as the original post except what is explicitly stated here. $300 shipped priority mail w/delivery confirmation for the M6 and $125 shipped with delivery confirmation for the JS-M6R.

Rick